Just Give Me 10 Days - Round 246

Options

Replies

• SModa61
    SModa61 Posts: 2,869 Member
    Options
    Just popping in to join. I am in maintenance and don't weigh daily, but I would like to put 10 days together of staying on target and it is amazing to me how much better you can feel about everything after just a week to 10 days of staying on track. To participate I am going to put my RHR as my metric for the night before because my goal is to keep it below 59 which only happens when I keep to my activity and don't binge.

12/28 RHR 59 πŸ’š Not a bad day
    12/29 RHR 60 πŸ’› Pretty good day. Had a nice 7 mile run
    12/30 RHR 60 πŸ’› Did not sleep well which probably contributes to this
    12/31
    1/1
    1/2
    1/3
    1/4
    1/5
    1/6

@summerskier Hey Summer! Nice to see you here! Are you still involved in the UAC?
  • judefit1
    judefit1 Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    @SModa61 :
    Thank you for your post about travel scale- I never knew there was such a thing and it's always a problem when we go away. Ordered one already!
  • SummerSkier
    SummerSkier Posts: 4,802 Member
    Options
    @smoda61 yes still doing the UAC. It's changed hands a few times but I still learn new things there all the time and I love how active it is. January link is up in challenges also for anyone interested.
  • SModa61
    Options
    judefit1 wrote: Β»
    @SModa61 :
    Thank you for your post about travel scale- I never knew there was such a thing and it's always a problem when we go away. Ordered one already!

@judefit1 someone in the group put me onto it like 9 months ago. My previous travel scale was unpredictable. Renpho is great. Key thing is to do the 10 second calibration before weighing if you have moved the scale.
  • SModa61
    Options
    @smoda61 yes still doing the UAC. It's changed hands a few times but I still learn new things there all the time and I love how active it is. January link is up in challenges also for anyone interested.

@summerskier glad it’s doing well. Lots of great people. Eventually, I could never define my personal parameters for maintenance in the UAC and β€œfailing” daily was a stressor. But, That’s on me. I certainly benefited from the UAC when I was losing and could meet the challenge. <3