This is mildly creepy.

Only mildly, which by mfp standards is slacking deeply. Do better. :rage:

You are my gym crush 😏😉

It’s just cuz he’s owns a tweed satchel isn’t it

You’re with me Rob 😎
  • Brigit_1
    Brigit_1 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    This thread has taken a really strange turn. But you guys keep chatting and I'll try to figure it out.
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,204 Member
    Options
    EdgeCoon wrote: »
    EdgeCoon wrote: »
    PaperDoll_ wrote: »
    This is mildly creepy.

Only mildly, which by mfp standards is slacking deeply. Do better. :rage:

You are my gym crush 😏😉

:blushing:

Everybody is somebody's gym crush, the universe has spoken

What about those who don't go to a gym? Are you being gymist?
  • itchmyTwitch
    itchmyTwitch Posts: 3,810 Member
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    I like to wear as little as possible so I can see if I could entice anyone to so much as glance at me. And if they do…I make a scene. Is that the same as having a gym crush?🥰

same
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,204 Member
    Options
    I like to wear as little as possible so I can see if I could entice anyone to so much as glance at me. And if they do…I make a scene. Is that the same as having a gym crush?🥰

Are you saying women shouldn't be allowed to wear whatever they want and not be judged?
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,021 Member
    Options

Are you saying women shouldn't be allowed to wear whatever they want and not be judged?

Sure. That’s what I’m saying. 🙄
  • BriansTrident
    BriansTrident Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    Brigit_1 wrote: »
    I don't see a problem with having a gym crush or an anything crush. It's good to admire downtown else and it's natural. Telling them would be weird and awkward and probably make the crush avoid you at all costs.

But heck if seeing your crush there makes you more enthusiastic to go to the gym then more power to you.

And quite honestly I don't understand this attitude of I go to the gym and don't see or associate with anyone else. Why can't you make friends at a place where you and others have common interests. So many people feel and are isolated these days due to attitudes like this. I could say that about going skating, many i see go and skate and don't talk to anyone. Well I call tell you the one lady who admitted to being depressed over the holidays said we brightened her day by talking and skating with her last week. If you're the type who wants to put your head down and make no personal connections you do you but don't make people feel the are somehow not as serious because they crave and want personal interaction with people with common interests.

Sorry diatribe but I just don't understand this

The crush part is weird to me. In my brain the gym is just one of those places that anything romantic, sexual, crush like should always be turned off.

No offense but to me that sounds like "denial." In the gym you have ppl who are sometimes half naked, doing all kinds of physical activities and many have very attractive bodies. But maybe this doesn't affect you. IDK. I work out at home. I see nobody.

🤔 👎🏻
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    Options

I only look if she’s wearing red 😍
  • itchmyTwitch
    itchmyTwitch Posts: 3,810 Member
    Options
    cowsfan12 wrote: »

I only look if she’s wearing red 😍

same
  • justplainshane
    justplainshane Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I don't see a problem with having a gym crush or an anything crush. It's good to admire downtown else and it's natural. Telling them would be weird and awkward and probably make the crush avoid you at all costs.

But heck if seeing your crush there makes you more enthusiastic to go to the gym then more power to you.

And quite honestly I don't understand this attitude of I go to the gym and don't see or associate with anyone else. Why can't you make friends at a place where you and others have common interests. So many people feel and are isolated these days due to attitudes like this. I could say that about going skating, many i see go and skate and don't talk to anyone. Well I call tell you the one lady who admitted to being depressed over the holidays said we brightened her day by talking and skating with her last week. If you're the type who wants to put your head down and make no personal connections you do you but don't make people feel the are somehow not as serious because they crave and want personal interaction with people with common interests.

Exactly! I think people under estimate personal connection. We are humans after all and sometimes we forget how to engage now a days. I get the putting your head down and train part but a nice hello or smile certainly goes a long way and you never know, it may cheer up someone having a really bad day. I'm with you on this one 😁

The crush part is weird to me. In my brain the gym is just one of those places that anything romantic, sexual, crush like should always be turned off.

No offense but to me that sounds like "denial." In the gym you have ppl who are sometimes half naked, doing all kinds of physical activities and many have very attractive bodies. But maybe this doesn't affect you. IDK. I work out at home. I see nobody.

I'm sure you would have plenty of people crushing on you if you were at a public gym. 😁
  • justplainshane
    justplainshane Posts: 37 Member
    Options

Haha! I'm interested in what this scene could be?
  • Brigit_1
    Brigit_1 Posts: 209 Member
    Options

Exactly! I think people under estimate personal connection. We are humans after all and sometimes we forget how to engage now a days. I get the putting your head down and train part but a nice hello or smile certainly goes a long way and you never know, it may cheer up someone having a really bad day. I'm with you on this one 😁

I'm sure you would have plenty of people crushing on you if you were at a public gym. 😁

I approve of this post. 😎
  • Annette7432
    Annette7432 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    The only thing I’m crushing at the gym are my goals! 😂

All kidding aside I hit the gym at my office so it’s usually me in there just doing my thing with my music blasting lol.
  • ClownsScareMe
    ClownsScareMe Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    i either gym super early or super late, which means im always alone in the gym... no complaints there, but def also no crushes... guess MFP will do for that... :)