curbing appetite

So...as the subject says, I'm looking for something that will REALLY work to help with curbing appetite.

Why? Because it seems the closer I get to my goal the more I talk myself into 'cheating' being ok. Yet, this last week I was sick with a sinus infection...and had no appetite. That of course made it very easy to eat my 1200 calories and not go over.

So, I was thinking there has to be something out there to use for a week or two to really get my act in gear. May it be actual diet pills (since I don't plan on doing this for long) or some sort of tea, or herbal supplement, I am open to suggestions if you have them!

Replies

• SallieBeige
    SallieBeige Posts: 341 Member
    Good gracious girl!! You look amazing and look at all the weight you have lost! I am AWED!!!

:( I look to people like you for the inspiration on how to reduce snacking urges. (Sorry, no pressure intended), but you must have discovered some things that work??

I am commenting because to bump the thread :)
  • ScarletFyre
    ScarletFyre Posts: 754 Member
    BUMP
  • MikeInAZ
    MikeInAZ Posts: 483 Member
    HCG will do it, but they recommend you only eat 500 calories a day while on it.
  • joejccva71
    joejccva71 Posts: 2,985 Member
    In your diet, if you eat more complex carbs while still eating at a caloric deficit you will feel full longer and still lose the pounds.
  • Try a breathstrip when you feel "snacky" it re-focuses your attention and the thought of food right after is the last thing on your mind - I got the idea from my past Jenny Craig coach and it works
  • Good gracious girl!! You look amazing and look at all the weight you have lost! I am AWED!!!

:( I look to people like you for the inspiration on how to reduce snacking urges. (Sorry, no pressure intended), but you must have discovered some things that work??

I am commenting because to bump the thread :)

aw thank you! honestly my way of doing it now was working out. Working out seems to make me not as hungry. BUT with my new job i can't get to the gym every day anymore
  • Mios3
    Mios3 Posts: 530 Member
    Bump I'm curious too