The ONE thing that MFP needs to be perfect is...

Options
SailingMike
SailingMike Posts: 237 Member
I would love to see a way to share recipes with friends without having to retype!

What would YOU like to see them do?

Replies

• Lift_hard_eat_big
    Lift_hard_eat_big Posts: 2,278 Member
    Options
    Points or rep system for good and bad post.
  • danstvguy
    Options
    Not having to always scroll backwards through the calendar when I enter yesterday's food and exercise (which I do the following day).
  • mgmlap
    mgmlap Posts: 1,377 Member
    Options
    separating natural sugars from processed sugars
  • MakingAChoice
    MakingAChoice Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    Not having to always scroll backwards through the calendar when I enter yesterday's food and exercise (which I do the following day).

You can use the 'recent' tab for that.
  • snookumss
    snookumss Posts: 1,451 Member
    Options

Good point! I hate it when that happens to, its really screwed me up in the past because my average day is way past midnight! I've been to the gym at 4:30am BEFORE going to bed! I don't like how it just CHOOSES to change my day for me! Maybe give us the option to set our days beginning and end points :D
  • ScarletFyre
    ScarletFyre Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    I like your recipe idea! I think being able to easily share healthy recipes would be a big PLUS!
  • Nerdy_Rose
    Nerdy_Rose Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    A chat function so I can harass my favorite MFP homeskillets.
  • Nickstery
    Nickstery Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    I second the natrual sugars and refined sugars! Also i think it would be helpful if they had hints, or suggestions if you are not meeting your goals... Even personal trainers would be helpful.
  • Debs1971
    Options
    I third the sugars thing! good idea! :smile:
  • 27strange
    27strange Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    chat feature would be great.
    so would the point/rating system for mfpers.

...just agreeing with ya'll today...
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Options
    Having a weekly view of the diaries on the website.
  • Lavettec
    Lavettec Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    A program like Cardio Trainer that will track your steps and calories burned. I use MyFitnessPal and Cardio Trainer to keep me on track with my weight loss. Wish I could have one program to do it all. I guess I'm asking for a bit much, but it would be perfection at best!
  • BetterWithAge
    Options
    A 'like' button.
  • channa007
    channa007 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    - A microphone function to enter daily meals... not essential but others have it.
    - A food rating system (A,B,C, D, F) for foods you add based on total nutritional value.
    - Chat feature/buddy list
    - Eat this not that type barcode scanner function
    - Ability to view forums from phone without having to use phone browser
    - Perhaps a way for the system to prompt you with food ideas to incorporate into your daily meals to fill up free daily leftover calories and help fill in on areas you're way under on such as protein/fiber/vitamins to round you out for the day
    - Option but not requirement to have daily calorie allotment change automatically after weigh-in instead of after reaching 10 pounds
    - I agree with the thumbs up/down on forum posts
    - Ability to view diaries from phone
    - Are you sure confirmation prompt before Complete This Entry logging for the day to avoid hitting it by accident which I thin we've all done
    - Have website/phone adjust and display international users' weight loss and other measurements in your defined units preference (Metric/English) so you don't have to manually convert it in your head to see how much they've lost.
  • channa007
    channa007 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    - A microphone function to enter daily meals... not essential but others have it.
    - A food rating system (A,B,C, D, F) for foods you add based on total nutritional value.
    - Chat feature/buddy list
    - Eat this not that type barcode scanner function
    - Ability to view forums from phone without having to use phone browser
    - Perhaps a way for the system to prompt you with food ideas to incorporate into your daily meals to fill up free daily leftover calories and help fill in on areas you're way under on such as protein/fiber/vitamins to round you out for the day
    - Option but not requirement to have daily calorie allotment change automatically after weigh-in instead of after reaching 10 pounds
    - I agree with the thumbs up/down on forum posts
    - Ability to view diaries from phone
    - Are you sure confirmation prompt before Complete This Entry logging for the day to avoid hitting it by accident which I thin we've all done
    - Have website/phone adjust and display international users' weight loss and other measurements in your defined units preference (Metric/English) so you don't have to manually convert it in your head to see how much they've lost.

Oops the ONE thing.. yeah see it now.
  • rafor
    rafor Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Integration with programs like RunKeeper so you can just import the exercise statistics.

Variable input for runners and walkers allowing them to put in the distance, time, and/or speed to record the activity and more accurately determine calories burned.

I agree with the need for a chat feature.
  • cherryObebe
    Options
    A notification on the site itself when I receive a comment of post, plus additional options like being notified if someone comments on my blog or a thread I created or am contributing to. The notifications (except mail) all run externally to email. I would much rather have everything in one place. If I am on the site, I shouldn't have to go check my email to get notifications.
  • DannyMussels
    DannyMussels Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    A notification on the site itself when I receive a comment of post, plus additional options like being notified if someone comments on my blog or a thread I created or am contributing to. The notifications (except mail) all run externally to email. I would much rather have everything in one place. If I am on the site, I shouldn't have to go check my email to get notifications.

Ya, I agree here for sure., sometimes its like half an hour before I know someone commented or said something to me.

Also, I find it weird that when you post links, they don't hyperlink, you gotta copy and paste em. Most websites are just additional info, so its more often then not a safe link. It'd just make things easier for people posting.

And it's also weird when you post pics, they get crunched narrow , anyone else notice that? Wide/larger pics won't work.
  • fitplease
    fitplease Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    Some kind of "like" button.

A way to tag your fave posts from your friends/self, so you can go back to them for encouragement, advice, to see how far you've come.
  • SailingMike
    SailingMike Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    I am shocked that only ONE person agreed with me... sigh