Did anyone else watch Anderson Cooper today?

Options
It was quite interesting. The show was about how some people have disordered eating. Anderson himself eat's the same meals over and over for months at a time. He really doesn't like eating. He had one woman on, who has only eaten french fries and hash browns for 50 years! Yikes!!

Replies

• Leslietheriot
    Leslietheriot Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    French fries and hashbrowns for 50 years? How healthy is she???
  • deesjourney2fit
    Options
    Yikes! I could not eat the same thing repeatedly. I get bored and love variety in foods!
  • Surfcitymom
    Options
    I really like eating, and cooking, which is probably why I need to lose fifty pounds! It's hard for me to understand why a person would eat the same food that often, unless maybe it was Rocky Road Ice Cream! I can't even keep that in the house! lol
  • xo_jewel_xo
    xo_jewel_xo Posts: 696 Member
    Options
    I could easily do that - eat the same thing day in and day out. I have done it before, it's a weird habit to kick.
  • wickedcricket
    wickedcricket Posts: 1,246 Member
    Options
    hm how is that 'disordered'? sounds very orderly to me
  • kimiel51
    kimiel51 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    French fries and hashbrowns for 50 years? How healthy is she???
    Not very! She was obviously obese!
  • anna_b1
    anna_b1 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    hm how is that 'disordered'? sounds very orderly to me

Yeah, no kidding. I was thinking the very same thing. Those of us who eat lots of different things would seem to be disorderly in my book.
  • yanicka
    yanicka Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    I pretty much always eat a peanut butter sandwish at lunch. It's easy, fast, full of goodness, I like it and it's cheap. LOL
  • Jex_7
    Jex_7 Posts: 20
    Options
    I didnt get to watch but I heard him on the radio this morning, talking about it and how its the taste buds that effect most people.. pretty interesting stuff
  • kimiel51
    kimiel51 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    He doesn't eat green vegetables! I don't know how people get by eating like that!