Logging P90X exercises

Options
Any other P90X people log their exercise under cardiovascular instead of strength on MFP? I just would find it too time consuming to log each separate exercise in one workout under strength (reps/sets) since there are numerous exercises in one routine. I do wear a HRM and log the workout under "cardiovascular" so I can account for calories. My daily goal is just 1200, so I'm ready to eat any calories I've earned!!! Anyway, just wondering what others do, and I'm sure there are many other P90X users on here!

Replies

• MobileRanger
    Options
    P90X wants you to add about 600 calories a day when you work out, so I add P90X under cardio (600 calories for 1 hour). Using this plan I have dropped 14lbs in 7 weeks. So for me this formula is about right. The only day I don't add the 600 calories is on the X-Stretch day.
  • tbrewst
    tbrewst Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I do P90X and log under cardio, weight training and just put in what my HRM says I burned.
  • Mike523
    Mike523 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Zumbasalsera, that's exactly what I, and many other P90Xers on here do. Wear your HRM to get a fairly accurate measurement of calories burned, and log the workouts under the cardiovascular section. You can even create your own custom workouts in there with the P90X disc names (Plyometrics, Chest & Back, etc.)
  • zumbasalsera
    Options
    Thank all!!
  • paulsalerno99
    Options
    I am noticing that there are tons of requests for MFP to enter stats for P90X workouts. Has anyone attempted to reach an administrator or moderator of these forums?