LESS Alcohol ~ January 2024 ~ One Day at A Time

Options

Replies

• Michieb125
    Michieb125 Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    It is exciting and motivating to see so many new people here! This thread is full of wonderful LA friends and we’re here to support each other with whatever less alcohol means to each of us.

@annliz23 Welcome! The good news is every day is a new day to begin again and move on when we hit bumps along the journey.

@Jthanmyfitnesspal and @ahoy_m8 I know I also need nutritious food to fuel my weight, body and health goals over alcohol! I finally realized this about a year ago when I began my own quest for LA. Too much wine was so counterproductive for me.

May everyone find your own best resolve this weekend!
  • OllyBooBoo
    OllyBooBoo Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I love the idea of "Damp January"! Never heard of it before; only Dry January

Wine has definetly assisted with my weight gain over the last few months. My goals are not to drink at home, only in social situations and stick to vodka sodas. Ive been AF so far in January but have back to back birthday celebrations coming up. I will have a cocktail(s) but not consume as much as I normally would.

Jan 1 - AF
    Jan 2 - AF
    Jan 3 - AF
    Jan 4 - AF
  • lbpfahler
    lbpfahler Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Will likely have 1 unit of alcohol for tonight's dinner with friends. Keeping it to 1!!! After that it is Bubly for me.

Results Jan 1 - Jan 4
    Goal Results (# of days):
    AF: 3
    A (as planned): 0
    A (over limit): 1