PLEASEEE READ AND HELPP!

Options
Okay so i loveeeee junk food:blushing: ....and i just am always craving it and my will power lets just say not the bestt:grumble: ....and i am a verryyy picky eater:angry: . any ideas of some tasteyy snacks i could eat?:happy: i mean i likee celery but i have to havee ranch dressing on it:embarassed: ... soo pleasee help meeee!

Replies

• nellie3294
    Options
    Okay so i loveeeee junk food:blushing: ....and i just am always craving it and my will power lets just say not the bestt:grumble: ....and i am a verryyy picky eater:angry: . any ideas of some tasteyy snacks i could eat?:happy: i mean i likee celery but i have to havee ranch dressing on it:embarassed: ... soo pleasee help meeee!
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    Apple slices with cinnamon; yogurt with fresh fruit; frozen grapes; 100 calorie packs......I'm a picky eater too, but I'm sure others will be able to offer many more suggestions!
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I just discovered the Flat Earth baked fruit crisps and the Hostess 100 calorie pack mini muffins. YUMMY!!
  • zenmama
    zenmama Posts: 1,000
    Options
    I have to agree with all the 100 cal paks out there they are awesome!!! :smile:

zen
  • mbrownky
    Options
    I know what you mean, I crave for salty snacks, I bought some of the 100 calories snacks, they tend to take the edge off. They have all kinds now. Good Luck!
  • garimac
    garimac Posts: 174
    Options
    take fat free cottage cheese and blend it until smooth. add a package of fat free ranch dip.
    Now you have ranch dip that is only 35 caloies per 1/2 cup.
  • nellie3294
    Options
    I just discovered the Flat Earth baked fruit crisps and the Hostess 100 calorie pack mini muffins. YUMMY!!

what are the flat earth fruit crisps?
  • doglvr_75
    Options
    I like sunchips, and am not much of a raisin lover, but I have started craving them with about a tablespoon of almonds mixed in...I have also been able to find prepackaged "dippin stix" at the local WM...there is a fat free ranch & baby carrot pack...I sprinkle lemon pepper on the carrots, and they're 70 calories..:happy:
  • ahertel0214
    ahertel0214 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Celery sticks filled with either low fat/fat free cream cheese or Laughing Cow Light Creamy Swiss and topped with raisins... yummy.
  • nicole0177
    Options
    i bought a bunch of those hundred calorie snacks which are pretty filling for a snack. You can eat cheetos, sunchips, doritos, cookies, teddy grams, and a lot more. they help me and the little bags will help you from overeating like when you grab a whole bag of chips you can put it down!!! but you know when the bags done so are you!!!
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options

what are the flat earth fruit crisps?

They're baked chips but they're made with fruit and they're very low in sodium. I bought a package of the Peach Mango Paradise and they only have 35 mg of sodium. They're very good, taste fruity.
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    My favorite is fudgecicles....only 100 calories!
  • lorelai63
    lorelai63 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    I love junk food too. I absolutey am addicted to jello cook and serve chocolate fat free sugar free pudding. It cooks, thickens, sets up and tastes exactly like the regular cook and serve that I use to make chocolate cream pies with. BUT its only 30 calories per half cup. In a slice of pie I dont think you would have a half cup. But even if you had a whole cup its only 60 calories so you just cant go wrong. Squirt a little low fat whipped topping and you are good to go.. I also love love love Lindys Italion ice. They are 80 calories and no fat.. YOU must try them. I hope they sell them in your area..Good luck!
  • laurajoyk
    Options
    Try skinny cow Ice cream sandwhiches, cones, and fudge bars, they are all pretty good. Also I really agree with the 100 calorie packs. They make a bunch of different kinds and they are pretty good.

They also make popcorn in single serving or 100 calorie bags, so you don't have to feel guilty finishing a bag by yourself.
  • jammergirl99
    Options
    roundy's junior popsicles - 40 calories each.. good for my sweet tooth craving something cold and yummy.. why go for sugar free when you can just have a little less of something really delicious? :)
  • nellie3294
    Options
    THANKS ALL AND IF ANYONE HAS ANYMORE IDEAS I SURE CAN USE THEMM!
  • Cowboy
    Cowboy Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    take fat free cottage cheese and blend it until smooth. add a package of fat free ranch dip.
    Now you have ranch dip that is only 35 caloies per 1/2 cup.

I saw this on an earlier post. I was pretty skeptical because most low fat stuff leaves me pretty cold. This stuff however, is terrific! Now I can eat veggies and dip and feel good about it! Thanks for putting this recipe on the site. You guys who haven't really need to try this.
    By the way Schwans has what they call "Healthy Creations Creme Bars" Ice cream bars that have zero fat and no added sugar. They are 60 calories each and come in raspberry or orange cream (think creamsicle). They are really satisfying when you want ice cream and don't have too many calories left!
    Cowboy
  • mommyskis
    mommyskis Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Pop Secret 100 calorie bag of kettle corn - you get the sweet and the salty. It's actually a really good amount of popcorn too.
  • nellie3294
    Options
    Pop Secret 100 calorie bag of kettle corn - you get the sweet and the salty. It's actually a really good amount of popcorn too.

okayy everyonee thanks for the ideas:happy: but i got about 2 of these popcorn thingys and btw i cnt have popcron but anymore ideas for snacks or meals?:smile:
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    Hi

I LOVE chocolate and am a a sweets addict
    I've been on this site for almost 8 weeks and have lost about 13 pounds
    I'm also a VERY picky eater and can stomach some fruits but hate...hate all veggies
    I've been like this since I was a toddler, and if I was expected to eat salad and celery..I would never make it...

What has worked for me is having something sweet (a snack or 2) each day
    I like skinny cow or klondike 100 ice cream sandwiches
    I also love fiberOne chocolate granola bars (140cals) or the kashi pb and/or chocolate bars
    Another fav is slimfast optima nouget chocolate bar...soooo good for 120 cals
    The 100 cal chocolate pretzels are good...
    I also like EAS shakes in chocolate and strawberry (only 110cals)
    Low fat fig newtons...2 cookies for 90 cals
    Kashi soft oatmeal flax cookies....120 cals each (but one is filling/hearty)

For b-fast I usually have cereal (special k chocolate), quaker weight control oatmeal (maple sugar)..160 cals a pack) or trader Joe's blueberry muffins for b-fast (only 80 cals each)
    For lunch I like tukey burger (jennie-o lean only has 100 cals)..with a TJ whole wheat roll (110cals)..
    I'll have sugar free chocolate pudding or sugar free kozy shak rice pudding (serving only 90 cals)
    Maybe throw in a handful of smoked almonds

Not much variety but for lunch/dinner I'll have grilled cheese... TJ low fat whole wheat bread (only 80 cals, 2 slices) with 1 slice of cheese (60cals) and a piece of turkey bacon (20 cals)
    OR add an egg for 90 cals...
    I'll throw in a LC frozen dinner...I like the macs and cheese or pizza (360 cals)
    I also don't mind progresso minestrone soup..mostly eat the pasta and beans though..
    I also like purdeu baked chicken cutlets..they are pricey but just 160 cals a piece...quick and easy.....

At night, I'll usually have a bag of smalrt popcorn (100 cals)
    Good luck...this might not be the best approach for everyone but it has been working for me...