What's your NSV of the day? September 27th, 2011!

Options

Replies

• mcjabber
    mcjabber Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    I have officially re-entered the NORMAL zone for BMI! :)
  • arikag
    arikag Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    What does NSV stand for?

a NSV is a Non-Scale Victory- something great that happened related to your health and weight loss minus the number on the scale going down. :)
  • thedreamhazer
    thedreamhazer Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    I love reading all of the NSVs! Great way to stay focused and positive!

I got back in the gym today after taking a bit of time off -- and boy, did muscles ever recover! I got through all 3 sets today on increased weights. Woohoo!
  • Leigh_D
    Leigh_D Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    I have officially re-entered the NORMAL zone for BMI! :)

YEAH! Go you! THAT is my goal.

Today's NSV is that I took several boxes of too-big clothes to the Women's Shelter today! :happy:

• Lets_Do_It
    Options
    Wellllll, today, this is weird, but when I walk- my thighs barely touch now! :D
  • wendorfa
    Options
    My rings too! I haven't had them off in a while, but it's CLOSE!!!
  • joycemhall
    joycemhall Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I've been getting ready for a garage sale this weekend. Several items my daughter put in to sale, I pulled out and tried on and they fit. They were 12's:happy:
  • AlynLeigh
    AlynLeigh Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I had a co-worker say today that she can see where I am starting to loose weight in my face. I have so much to loose (130+ lbs) that I knew it was going to take a little while to start showing up but it is now!!! Next I get to surprise family visiting in Nov. I haven't told them yet that I am even trying to loose weight so I know they will see the difference and be SUPER excited for me. ^_^
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    wore GAP ''skinny jeans'' and a nice shirt at a business meeting in London and people who hadn't seen me in a while were all over me :-) i enjoyed the attention..which is saying something as I am quiet private when it comes to work.
  • Sklahsen
    Sklahsen Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    When I put on my workout clothes today my husband told me he could definitely see that I have lost weight in my butt and thighs!
  • saj6
    saj6 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    this is going to sound weird, but I put on my underwire bra today that usually pokes me under the arms (which I thought was from my shape changing after having kids) but today it isn't poking me at all and is in fact comfortable! So now I have moved my underwires from the 'only wear if I need to do laundry' pile to the regular use pile :bigsmile:
  • kmbrooks15
    kmbrooks15 Posts: 941 Member
    Options
    After only a week of eating better and working out, my rings are a bit loose. They kept rotating around my fingers all day!
  • TheLongRunner
    TheLongRunner Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    Today we had an all staff meeting. At the meeting this lady I havent seen in a while came up to me and said, "What is in the water over on your side of campus? You look so skinny!" I feel she had to be exaggerating...but it felt wonderful nonetheless.

:)
  • jae6704
    jae6704 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    I had two today!!
    1 I was told that i was going to disappear, ( only have 20 pounds left to go)
    2 I was able to do the hanging by the arms leg lift crunch things, only 1.5 sets but I did it
  • crzyone
    crzyone Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    This morning I fastened my bra in the second row of hooks. I don't think I've ever done that in my life!! Tomorrow, I think I'm going for the third row of hooks......it was still a bit loose today!!!
  • spammyanna
    spammyanna Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    I had not one, but two people tell me today that I look thinner! Like I am melting away!

It made my day.
  • Kerseygeek
    Options
    Today was my birthday and this is the lightest I've been for my birthday in over 10 years!
  • sagetracey
    sagetracey Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    I slept well. No aching knees from carrying so much weight, no breathing difficulties. I just slept well cos I was tired.
  • sugarsprinkles
    Options
    I can pull off the pants I'm wearing without unbuttoning them or unzipping them! Time for new pants! :)
  • psmd
    psmd Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    Today my trainer asked me if the "new me" is emerging, and I said "no, it's the old me re-emerging!" And my boss told me I looked marvelous today :tongue:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!