Fit & Tatted - Seriously?

Options

Replies

• rockstarginaa
    rockstarginaa Posts: 1,529 Member
    Options
    I'm getting there. Getting my tattoo next month :)
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,695 Member
    Options
    Woah, I'm not the only person in the world without a single tattoo?
    I'm with ya. Personally I think that a little is okay. I haven't gotten one because I have high histamine in my skin and it would blow up like a balloon if punctured! Heck I get hives just rolling in grass.
  • Libby81
    Libby81 Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    Ditto :)
    I'm working towards the fit, already have the tatted lol

Me too. Once i hit the fit I'm adding to my tatts with an awesome back piece
  • DizzieLittleLifter
    DizzieLittleLifter Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    There should be more topics like this...... just sayin' :wink:
  • DizzieLittleLifter
    DizzieLittleLifter Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    I'm with ya. Personally I think that a little is okay. I haven't gotten one because I have high histamine in my skin and it would blow up like a balloon if punctured! Heck I get hives just rolling in grass.

Funny thing, my tats STILL will sometimes randomly swell and itch! :noway: Only where the ink is. I had NO idea that is could happen. :laugh: Ohh well.:ohwell:
  • tracy337
    tracy337 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Working on getting fit lol but I have 3 and i LOVE them. The 2 that are on my chest are in my ticker :)
  • Whitneylol
    Options
    I'm working towards the fit, already have the tatted lol

Same here!! :)
  • Whitneylol
    Options

Funny thing, my tats STILL will sometimes randomly swell and itch! :noway: Only where the ink is. I had NO idea that is could happen. :laugh: Ohh well.:ohwell:

I wish I would have researched this prior to getting tats! Mine swell and get hives whenever I'm having a sensitivity to something. Lucky me- I'm allergic to basically everything, too! I have an EpiPen on me at all times, lol.
  • Whitneylol
    Options
    It's not so strange to be attracted to things you don't have yourself. Hey, I like pen_ _es and I don't have one.

Real talk
  • OfficialPR
    OfficialPR Posts: 1,610 Member
    Options
    There should be more topics like this...... just sayin' :wink:

Agree!
    the same goes for guys.....good lookin and some nice ink....love it. I'm thrilled to have all the baby weight gone so I can show off my tats again!!

Congrats!
  • solpwr
    solpwr Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    Fitness is sexy. Scars are sexy. Tatts are *usually* sexy. Scars have better stories.
    The only non-negotiable part for me is fitness.
  • engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    i concur. but how tatted are we talking about??
  • dieseljay74
    Options
    You can't find a better combo than that.....
  • atsteele
    atsteele Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options

Nope. Im with you. My body is a temple. ;)
  • AshjMusik
    AshjMusik Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    LoL perfect combo! When I see a sexy body, guy or girl, w/ out a tatt it keeps me up at night.. Visions of smooth rippling blank canvases dancing thru my mind 
  • chantell7
    chantell7 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Not a massive fan of girls with lots of tats, a few girly ones look ok. Punk girls that rock out the tats don't look bad with them though, I must say. For some reason it suits em . =) But guys. On the other hand Yum yum nothing more sexy than a fit bad boy all tatted up . Mmmm love it.
  • Crystals422
    Crystals422 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I go to elliptical closest to the weights at my gym just have some nice tatted eye candy to look at. There is the tatted girl in my Zumba glass and she keeps me motivated. I can't wait to be a fit and tatted.
  • MJKing2
    MJKing2 Posts: 177
    Options
    Ha! I had no idea this was such an appealing combo on women. On men...now THAT I totally get. :wink: I want my first tat to be my reward when I finally reach my goal weight. I have no idea what to get though...such a tough decision.
  • CarlaJean140down
    CarlaJean140down Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Fit and tatted is sexy on men and woman...Esp. During those sweaty workouts...just something about it
  • OfficialPR
    OfficialPR Posts: 1,610 Member
    Options
    LoL perfect combo! When I see a sexy body, guy or girl, w/ out a tatt it keeps me up at night.. Visions of smooth rippling blank canvases dancing thru my mind 

Agree!