What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Options

Replies

• Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,324 Member
    Options
    Brigit_1 wrote: »
    DeChristmassing the house

Huge task. I finished taking mine down and cleaning. But there's still pine needles and glitter lurking everywhere. Feeling superior with their stellar camouflaging skills. Just not right.

Took forever to do. I feel like it didn't take as long to put up
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    Wine and Netflix
  • Rxman1971
    Rxman1971 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Waiting for daughter number 2 to come out of surgery 🫤

Prayers
  • Brigit_1
    Brigit_1 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    All the chores I decided not to do yesterday because I felt entitled to a lazy day.

I hear ya.
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,059 Member
    Options
    All the chores I decided not to do yesterday because I felt entitled to a lazy day.

Their still there today - so technically you didn’t miss out on anything - silver linings yo!
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 18,290 Member
    Options
    Picked up my Starbucks; setting up now
  • Rxman1971
    Rxman1971 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Icing my knee
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,059 Member
    Options
    cowsfan12 wrote: »

Their still there today - so technically you didn’t miss out on anything - silver linings yo!

Yes, but I'm on call today ☹️

Boooooo!
  • doolha
    doolha Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Basically waiting for my hair to dry so I can go to bed. I want to read in bed and be comfy. :D So just wasting time on the computer (by browsing MFP forums.)
  • cmsienk
    edited January 7
    Options
    Is everyone else busy traveling too?
  • cmsienk
    edited January 7
    Options
    Just broke for lunch. Placed my mobile Starbucks order - picked it up on my way back to my room for chicken salad
  • itchmyTwitch
    itchmyTwitch Posts: 4,019 Member
    Options
    My day so far. Baked oatmeal, frittata, focaccia, soup.

I don’t love cooking & baking but I love being resourceful & “ making something out of nothing.” I think it’s a trait I got from my father.

That soup is going to be a delicious chicken soup eventually and I’m making it from the frozen carcass of a former rotisserie chicken from the supermarket. That gives me so much satisfaction.

The frittata is made from five puny little potatoes that were starting to go green and some onions and a lot of eggs because my chickens were good girls.

Everything else is mostly pantry items and how blessed am I to have all that stuff!

iwy105s37cqt.jpeg
    0rheewr4vio4.jpeg
    8k2m4r1ztcbs.jpeg
    3s7s801hfiv7.jpeg

Your house must small absolutely delish!
    It’s amazing! I wish I could afford to stay home all the time
  • Alinouveau2
    Options

I don’t love cooking & baking but I love being resourceful & “ making something out of nothing.” I think it’s a trait I got from my father.

That soup is going to be a delicious chicken soup eventually and I’m making it from the frozen carcass of a former rotisserie chicken from the supermarket. That gives me so much satisfaction.

The frittata is made from five puny little potatoes that were starting to go green and some onions and a lot of eggs because my chickens were good girls.

Everything else is mostly pantry items and how blessed am I to have all that stuff!

iwy105s37cqt.jpeg
    0rheewr4vio4.jpeg
    8k2m4r1ztcbs.jpeg
    3s7s801hfiv7.jpeg

Nicely done I love days like that.
    Does the baked oatmeal have fruit in it or is it just oats and sugar
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    Just home from seeing this and sitting before I workout ltovb3qx9qz3.jpg
    px41cicuggp4.jpg
  • itchmyTwitch
    itchmyTwitch Posts: 4,019 Member
    Options

iwy105s37cqt.jpeg
    0rheewr4vio4.jpeg
    8k2m4r1ztcbs.jpeg
    3s7s801hfiv7.jpeg

Nicely done I love days like that.
    Does the baked oatmeal have fruit in it or is it just oats and sugar
    Oats, eggs, sugar, baking powder, etc. etc. People put the fruit in their own bowl because nobody here agrees on raisins versus Craisins versus apples and so on