Small Steps, Big Wins: Support and inspiration for your 2024 goals

Options

Replies

• koodak
    koodak Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Please advise, how I can join the 7 Day App plan, Obviously, I don't see it! Thx.
  • nanerkay
    nanerkay Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    koodak wrote: »
    Please advise, how I can join the 7 Day App plan, Obviously, I don't see it! Thx.

You go to plans to find it .
  • mtayrmom
    mtayrmom Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I agree!! I do so good during the day and then cravings sneak in before i go to bed. Good luck!! 😊
  • GersonBarrientos
    GersonBarrientos Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Definitely I want to lose the weight I re gained (I lost a lot of weight before) Most importantly I want to love myself more and feel comfortable with who I am as now and who I am going to be in the future. Just to be okay with my skin and body. I know if I change my mentality, being healthy will come along. I just want to have control over my life instead of feeling small and unlovable.
  • nanerkay
    Options
    I hope everyone had a good day. I did pretty good on exercising but I still over ate. Slow small steps. I did cook my dinner this evening instead of get fast food or something that just needed warmed.up.
  • Csztukowski
    Csztukowski Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    My small goal is to record each day what I eat and stay within the weekly monthly goal.
    Big goal is to lose weight and not gain any weight. The biggest goal is to work out at the ymca twice a week.
  • lisagclonmel4029
    lisagclonmel4029 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Would love some friends on here for motivation and support. Have been on here a few times but am wanting to finally make the change in my life that I need to feel better about myself. Feel free to add me (no clue how to add others 🤦🏻‍♀️)
  • paintlisapurple
    paintlisapurple Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    Betty wrote: »
    Big wins start with small steps! 💪 Swap tips and motivation with other 2024 goal-getters.

It can be tempting to try to overhaul your whole diet and routine in the new year, but big, sudden changes aren’t usually the ticket to lasting change. Achieving your bigger goals—like losing weight or hitting a fitness milestone—can be a lot more manageable if you start small. What small steps are you taking to make your big dreams a reality?

Share your tips, advice, and encouragement in the comments below.

What small changes are you making this year to improve your health?
    What have you learned about yourself as you’ve begun to log and build small habits?
    What advice do you have for other people starting their “small steps” journey?
    What tips would you like to get from other members in this discussion?

And one more thing…

If you’re here because you completed MyFitnessPal’s Small Steps Plan, congratulations! We hope you’re inspired to add a few of these healthy habits to your routine…and that they add up to some BIG WINS this year.

Haven’t done the Small Steps plan? Give it a go! Over 7 days you’ll learn 7 small steps that’ll help unlock your potential to reach those 2024 goals. Try them, track them, and get tips for success (and some daily inspo) from plan host Kate Hudson and MyFitnessPal’s registered dietitians. Start the FREE plan by going to the Plans tab in your app.
  • goldengirl1963
    goldengirl1963 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm new here, and so far so good 1 week down, 2.5 lbs, and 27.5 more to go. Happy new year everyone!
  • prodigal6766
    prodigal6766 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Would love some friends on here for motivation and support. Have been on here a few times but am wanting to finally make the change in my life that I need to feel better about myself. Feel free to add me (no clue how to add others 🤦🏻‍♀️)

If you are ready for some hard accountability, then invite me as a friend: prodigal6766.
  • nanerkay
    Options
    It's been a couple of busy days. I've not had time to check in with everyone. I hope everyone is doing well. I'm doing better still a long way to go but I'll get there. I'm still doing PT on my leg. She's working me hard I went from 5lb weights to 10lbs today doing leg curling and 3lbs on leg lefts. I'm getting stronger I can feel on stairs. I have another month then I'm on my own.