Replies

• jennmoore3
    jennmoore3 Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    Added! Thanks for joining!
  • clh126
    clh126 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I would love to join! I was doing really well for awhile, but now that things have gotten busier in my life, I'm struggling a bit - time for some motivation!
  • unhappy86
    Options
    Awesome I'm in! I really need motivation!
  • jennmoore3
    Options
    OK You have been added. I have been racking my brain on our challenges for the month. Anything you want to be challenged to do??? or not to do for that matter??? :happy:
  • Akemy_M
    Options
    Hi, jennmoore3! Thanks, for sure kilos will be easier for me! : )

I'm really enjoying MFP, I think is going to help me get rid off a lot of extra pounds/kilos and will also help me practice some English!

So excited!
  • mabelebam
    mabelebam Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Hey Jenn! Thanks so much for opening a new thread...I'm a fellow Sizzler too, and I would love to join the October challenge! :)

Yup I agree we should track our measurements around the waist, thighs, hips, arms and so on! Hope this will bring a new start for us to reach our goals and stay motivated! As for challenges, maybe we could do weekly challenges instead of daily? I found myself forgetting or missing quite a few daily challenges due to busy schedules, etc etc. Perhaps we could set a theme for the week, eg: Strength exercises, and we can share our favourite exercises with each other + try out new ones. Just a thought.

Thanks again and am looking forward to a kick butt October! -Mabel.
  • jennmoore3
    Options
    Mabel, good idea. I had issues forgetting the daily ones as well so how about like 5 weekly challenges. Believe me they will not be very hard lol. 2 can be something we news to get into the habit of doing and then something a bit harder. I'm on my phone now so I will have to re read your post when I get home.

Jenn
  • jennmoore3
    Options
    Wow, We have 19 people already!!! Let me know if you are not on this new list!

bb_1982
    tlwicklund
    sarahcav123
    Suziq2you
    maritimemom
    ninjakitty419
    jellybean1971
    authson
    waalien
    kellyb63
    knkmfp
    Akemy_M
    01elizabeth59
    AshleyE1122
    laurenmXD
    clh126
    unhappy86
    mabelebam

If everyone is ok with doing just weekly challenges, we will just do that. Some of us got super busy and had a hard time with the daily challenges.

If you WANT something to shoot for daily let me know, and I will give you something to work for!

Akemy, what do you usually speak? I would have never know that English wasn't your language on here. You type it well! You know how some people, you can tell they don't speak English by how they word things. I would love to try some recipe's from Brazil! I love trying new foods! I work in a hospital and one of the Doctors is Indian. he took our department to a REAL Indian restaurant, and boy was the food there wonderful! I took a take out menu and circles everything I tried on the buffet so I can remember what was awesome! LOL
  • FitasBarbie
    FitasBarbie Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Can I still join? Need to keep myself motivated this October.
  • jennmoore3
    Options
    Can I still join? Need to keep myself motivated this October.

Mummy, you can join at any time! This is NOT going to close at all this month. I feel that when someone wants to join a group we look and most of them or all of them are closed, so it will stay open all month long for anyone who wants to jump in!

You have been added to the list!
  • jennmoore3
    Options
    O.K. here is the spreadsheet I came up with. If you are not doing the measurements, then I will just delete you from that section to make reading it easier. When you weigh in and do measurements, please let me know pounds/kilo and cm/inches. This way we can compare apples to apples so to speak.

PLEASE let me know if this works!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AqxTXEpIQxabdGR1U05jNGVkMTBLTi1kWmFvZk9RWEE&hl=en_US#gid=0
  • ritajean3
    ritajean3 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    I have twin three year olds (boy/girl) and a five year old and I am from the north east part of Australia (tropical) in a tourist city called cairns.

I am in my weight has been pretty much the same so I will use that it's 74.5 kg or 164 lbs as a general sometimes it's more sometimes less but it stays around there and that is what it was today.

I can't be bothered taking measurements so weight will do for me. Looking forward to this month
  • ritajean3
    Options
    Double post :(
  • zoe4friends
    zoe4friends Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    I would like to join too. My weigh-in day is tomorrow so I can let you know my weight then.
  • jennmoore3
    Options
    Both of you are added.

Rita, very cool! I never met anyone from there before. This is so fun!!! I love meeting new people!!! do you prefer kg or pounds?
  • sninny
    sninny Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join. Any extra motivation would help me out.
  • brockgnd
    Options
    Count me in!
  • amber11132122
    Options
    I would live to join I am new to all this but I need motivation and support So count me in
  • ritajean3
    Options
    Both of you are added.

Rita, very cool! I never met anyone from there before. This is so fun!!! I love meeting new people!!! do you prefer kg or pounds?

I will convert it for you but is it ok if I put in my update? It lets me see where I am compared to people using both. Actually thinking of putting the lbs in my signature so I can see.

I also adore meeting new people I play a online video game on the nights where I veg out and have just made a friend from Greece (my first ever from there).
  • jennmoore3
    Options
    Added you! it is all up to you Rita!