Ok... need help finding a birthday gift for a 6 year old gir

Options
2»

Replies

• Johnnyswife
    Johnnyswife Posts: 1,447 Member
    Options
    Get her a Webkiz stuffed snake. She can go online and register it and take care of it every day. My stepdaughter collects them and used to play all the time with hers. I even have a few. lol Its a lot of fun, not expensive, and the online play is free. Plus its super safe and mom and dad will approve.

Does she have a snake pet? A corn snake is pretty easy to take care of and are really cute too.
  • katkins3
    katkins3 Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    The book: "Everything On It" by the author who wrote "Where the Sidewalk Ends".
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,669 Member
    Options
    IMO get her LEGOS. If she's into science and imagination she can build practically anything she wants with them and this will help to challenge her. My daughter (7 this past summer) plays with building toys (Lincoln Logs, Legos, puzzles, etc.) much longer in a hour and is much more proud (she always drags me over to show me what she's done) of them then just playing with Barbie or her other play toys.
  • Nikki582
    Nikki582 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    Lego
    Board Games (!!!!)
    Books
    French Knitting Bee
  • smc1277
    smc1277 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I bet she would love you forever, if you gave her a high powered rifle.

I would love anyone forever who bought me a high powered rifle!!
  • argharna
    Options
    I say do the build a bear thing. I take my kids there every year for their b-day. If you sign her up for the membership she will get $5.00 off every year for her b-day and earn points to get a 10.00 gift card. when I take my kids they get a full outfit with shoes for free. I spent $5.00 this weekend for my daughters b-day there she got a disney costume, shoes and blowdryer, brush. all for her kitty.
  • MrsSpratt
    MrsSpratt Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Build-a-Bear is a really great idea. Groovy Girls dolls are really cute, too.
  • leynak
    leynak Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    I have a 6 yr old & she would LOVE the build a bear cert. & I agree that she would probably love it even more if you took her.

My daughter loves books, and Littlest Pet Shop & all those tiny animal toys that are so popular right now- Oh, & clothes, gosh my daughter is already going crazy for clothes & shoe shopping & she loves dress up stuff.
  • dragonbait0126
    dragonbait0126 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Have her come spend the night with you and then let her pick out whatever she wants to do with you. This is what I'm doing for my best friend's kids this year. One of them we took to see Captain America. This past weekend we took her 6 year old to the Museum of Natural History (or the dinosaur museum as he calls it) and then we went to the gift shop and he loaded up on stuff from the museum. When we have her daughter in November we're taking her to a book store to let her go crazy. They get to spend time with my husband and I just us and the 1 child, they get to do whatever they want (within reason) and I don't have to stress about trying to figure out what to get them. My other best friends 2 kids loved this idea so much they asked if we would do this for them as well. So all 5 kids will get to come spend the night with us for their birthday and do whatever they want. I'm not sure who has more fun, us or them!