What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Options

Replies

• glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,595 Member
    Options
    Every time I read this thread, I feel like I would just be smart assy and answer "reading the mfp forums".

But...not really into working right now so reading the mfp forums, googling how to freeze opened pouches of salmon (because I didn't realize it was one big salmon when I took it and not like the chicken of the sea pouches I buy and I won't be able to get through it in a few days), and waiting for it to be an appropriate time to go get my afternoon diet coke :)
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,796 Member
    edited January 15
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »
    Every time I read this thread, I feel like I would just be smart assy and answer "reading the mfp forums".

But...not really into working right now so reading the mfp forums, googling how to freeze opened pouches of salmon (because I didn't realize it was one big salmon when I took it and not like the chicken of the sea pouches I buy and I won't be able to get through it in a few days), and waiting for it to be an appropriate time to go get my afternoon diet coke :)
    How do you determine what's an appropriate time? I ask because I had a latte at 7:30 and another at 9. Then, because it's freezing in this venue, I had one with my lunch at 1:30. But maybe that wasn't an appropriate time...
  • glassyo
    Options
    cmsienk wrote: »
    glassyo wrote: »

How do you determine what's an appropriate time? I ask because I had a latte at 7:30 and another at 9. Then, because it's freezing in this venue, I had one with my lunch at 1:30. But maybe that wasn't an appropriate time...

I'm a creature of habit so an appropriate time is usually around 12:45ish. I go get my boss' smoothie at the same time but they may or may not be open because it's a holiday and they were closed last year.

It surprised me (it really shouldn't have). I won't be taken by surprise again! :)

I don't drink coffee but your latte timings sound impeccable. I would probably drink melted coffee ice cream tho.
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,206 Member
    Options
    Folding laundry. Well looking at the laundry that I should be folding
  • glassyo
    Options
    Just wanna say, I WAS taken by surprise because the smoothie shop was open :)
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,206 Member
    Options
    Sitting watching tv planning dinner
  • glassyo
    Options
    Wondering what the hell is wrong with me because I've used the wrong address while incorporating two separate people. Possibly. Double checking on corporation #2.
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Just finished eating a couple slices of sourdough pepperoni pizza
  • R3d_butt3rfly_
    R3d_butt3rfly_ Posts: 1,507 Member
    Options
    Folding laundry. Happy to know I have one more day off tomorrow because of the weather. I wasn't mentally prepared to go back
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,550 Member
    Options
    Watching Baker Mayfield play football.
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    Options
    Early for my appointment. Wondering if I should find a store to use the restroom
    k6k6dx3y1fgs.jpeg

Eta: some people hate it when I delete posts so I’m just going to leave that sideways picture

You’re a baddie
  • Rxman1971
    Rxman1971 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    Early for my appointment. Wondering if I should find a store to use the restroom
    k6k6dx3y1fgs.jpeg

Eta: some people hate it when I delete posts so I’m just going to leave that sideways picture

You’re a baddie

My neck hurts turning to see pic thanks
  • itchmyTwitch
    itchmyTwitch Posts: 3,811 Member
    Options
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    k6k6dx3y1fgs.jpeg

You’re a baddie
    I left it up just for you❤️
  • sr2587
    sr2587 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Folding laundry. Happy to know I have one more day off tomorrow because of the weather. I wasn't mentally prepared to go back
    Crazy weather here too! -18 tonight and-20 tomorrow 🥶

• R3d_butt3rfly_
    R3d_butt3rfly_ Posts: 1,507 Member
    Options
    sr2587 wrote: »
    Crazy weather here too! -18 tonight and-20 tomorrow 🥶

Yikes. Stay warm!
  • cmsienk
    Options
    xlgbr7s45ake.jpeg
    Wonderful!
  • edwardpatrick1
    edwardpatrick1 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Checking for the forums for the first time. Got a TON of badges. Apparently, I've been on MFP for ten years and I am just now discovering the community tab.

... I'm slow, okay.