I need help

Options
I used to do the workouts on exercise tv on demand but due to the economy we've had to cancel it. :sad: Anyway I have decided to invest in a workout DVD or two. If anyone has any suggestions please feel free to share. I tend to get bored easily so I need something that will keep me motivated. Currently I do the Leslie Sansone walk at home dvd. I love it but don't want to do this everyday. Thanks!!!

Replies

• cediyam
    cediyam Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I used to do the workouts on exercise tv on demand but due to the economy we've had to cancel it. :sad: Anyway I have decided to invest in a workout DVD or two. If anyone has any suggestions please feel free to share. I tend to get bored easily so I need something that will keep me motivated. Currently I do the Leslie Sansone walk at home dvd. I love it but don't want to do this everyday. Thanks!!!
  • ivykivy
    ivykivy Posts: 2,970 Member
    Options
    DVDs I done and like the best

Taebo (Cardio and Bootcamp) helped improve leg strength
    Hip Hop Abs (I have to full set but I like Level 2 the best) it is fun to do and gives you a good sweat
  • hickchick
    hickchick Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi! I get bored easily also. I found Taebo to be really good at keeping my interest. I bought the set, and it comes with 5 dvd's to keep you going. It is hard though, takes a while to get good at it. Good luck!!:bigsmile:
  • plm209
    plm209 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Want to know the best way to get everything you need for free? One word...BitTorrent. Download software called utorrent and visit thepiratebay.org

It will let you download any video you want totally free! It is legal (ok, so more like questionable :smokin: ) to have the movies for free as long as you use them for personal use only and not for profit since the site hosting the links is based in Sweden. If you can't figure out how to use it, just google bit torrent.

Hope this solves your problems! :glasses:
  • cediyam
    cediyam Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys!!!! This is why I love MFP!!!:heart:
  • connieq288
    connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    If you want something that doesnt cost alot then get the Biggest Loser DVD's. They cost around $10 each. I have the BL cardio max (did that one today) and Jillian Michaels 30 day shred. I like them and they do give you a workout.

Connie