365 Days-130lbs-Goal Reached

Options

Replies

• idahogirl71
    idahogirl71 Posts: 1,110 Member
    Options
    THANK YOU for sharing your story....stories like yours and so many others on MFP have helped to motivate and encourage me on my journey. I am almost 25% of the way to my goal and at times it seems unreachable and in those moments I will see a story like this that gives me what I need to keep fighting and to keep going. It also helps me to refocus and remember again why I started this journey to begin with. THANKS again for your inspiration!
  • jewel6018
    jewel6018 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Wow!!!! You look great. I love seeing before and after pictures it is a true inspiration and motivator.
  • SeattleGrl
    SeattleGrl Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, you look awesome! Thank you for sharing your inspiring story :smile:
  • blockheadcomics
    Options
    Your goal and mine are so close to the same. I hope i do as well as you did
  • philsy1
    philsy1 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Best success story I've read here and you look great! Congratulations!
  • StarGeezer
    Options
    You are truly inspirational, thank you so much for sharing your success! :)
  • naturallyflyy
    naturallyflyy Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT! Congratulations!
  • roblow65
    roblow65 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    You look great, congratulations!!
  • _Amy_Budd
    _Amy_Budd Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    You are incredible!! What an amazing year... Thank you for sharing. :)
  • Chunkabutt83
    Options
    You are beautiful!!! Congrats to you on your wonderful loss!!
  • PZlady
    PZlady Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    What a difference a year makes! Look at you now - fabulous. Since you didn't mention it, I assume your health is fine. What an inspiration you are - you kept at the exercise and eating plan. Did you switch from a food addiction to an exercise addiction? (a la The Biggest Loser), I know it was hard to stay on track sometimes - what helped you stay or get back on the course?
  • TinkyT82
    Options
    that is an inspiring story! you look amazing :happy:
  • Alee4nia
    Alee4nia Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Incredible journey...you are an inspiration to all of us...i hope to be in your shoes one day..
  • Mom2rh
    Mom2rh Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! Thanks for sharing!
  • renee474
    renee474 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    You are truly inspiring. Thank you for sharing!
  • Awake_Alive
    Awake_Alive Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Just what I needed right now. GREAT job. Thank you so much for sharing, you look amazing!
  • bugsygal89
    bugsygal89 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! You look absolutely amazing :-) Your story is incredibly inspiring.
  • persistenttiger
    persistenttiger Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Well done!! It's a great feeling, isn't it?!

I've been maintaining my 20kg loss (nothing in comparison to yours!) for the past 12 months. Keep tracking, keep loving the exercise and you'll be FINE!

PS: It's taken this long of maintaining for me to actually feel like this is my body.. I don't feel fat mentally or physically anymore.
  • persistenttiger
    persistenttiger Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Well done!! It's a great feeling, isn't it?!

I've been maintaining my 20kg loss (nothing in comparison to yours!) for the past 12 months. Keep tracking, keep loving the exercise and you'll be FINE!

PS: It's taken this long of maintaining for me to actually feel like this is my body.. I don't feel fat mentally or physically anymore.
  • tootsanderson
    tootsanderson Posts: 1,636 Member
    Options
    that's amazing. you look great. i need to lose exactly 130 and you're inspiring
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!