Halloween Hot Mamas (CLOSED) Week 3: Black vs Orange

Options
Ok so I know a lot of you did not get to put your results up last week so just put up your points for the past two, or how ever long its been since you posted your weigh in. Last week was weird since our creator went MIA on us. So let's see how everyone did this week! :)

1. How many points did you earn this week? (1 point for each day of exercise, 1 point for each day of hitting your calorie goal, and 5 points for each pound lost)

2. Give a summary of how this week went with a break-down of where your points came from

3. What is your favorite way to burn calories>

4. Team name: (Black or Orange)

Replies

• marcelka77
    marcelka77 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    I up fór challenge and join you next week hope I would feel better
  • CricketKate
    CricketKate Posts: 3,657 Member
    Options
    I've been sick for the last 2 weeks, so I haven't earned a lot of points. Last week I earned 7 (5 for a pound lost, 1 day of exercise and 1 day of tracking calories). This week I didn't earn any.:sad: I'm back at it now and should do better at next check in.

Favorite way to burn calories? Hmmm - I don't think that I could say that I like Jillian Michaels, but her workouts are fantastic.

Team Orange!!!!!!!
  • thirtyandthriving
    thirtyandthriving Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    1. 33 points
    2. 20 points weight loss (4lbs x 5 points)
    7 points for staying under in calories
    6 points for exercise days ( I took Friday off again)
    3. I have recently become addicted to running. I am looking forward to signing up to run a 5K once I am able! :)
    4. Go BLACK!
  • Jillnicole01
    Jillnicole01 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Team black. Since I didn't really do anything last week unfortunately...I only got 5 points for 1 lb lost. My fav exercise is bike riding because I can strap both kids into the pull behind and they can't get out! :)
  • fit443
    fit443 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    exercise goal - 7
    calorie goal - 7
    weight lost - 5pts (1 lb).

My favourite way to burn calories...hum....inside: karate, outside: biking, water: jogging
  • cassyparker
    Options
    8 points
    4 for exercise and 4 for hitting my calorie goals :) I didn't lose anything this week but hopefully next week :)

I really enjoy running out doors when I can and I find that is a my favorite way to burn calories.

team orange
  • danyellelh
    Options
    Week 2: 12 points
    7 for calorie goal
    5 for exercise goal

Week 3: 10 points
    5 points for exercise
    5 for calorie gaol

No lbs :(

Black team
  • Buckeye_Jenn
    Buckeye_Jenn Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Last week was a big week for me - 19 points. I lost three pounds, exercised one day and stayed within my goal for the other three points. This week, not so much. I've been recovering from bronchitis and dealing with a lot of stress. No weight lost, one day staying within my calorie goal and one day of exercise for a whopping two points. Onward to this week. And I'm team black.

Favorite way to burn calories right now is probably yoga because I love the beauty of it and the mental release it gives me. My all time favorite activity is running, but weight is prohibiting me from getting back into that right now but I hope to again in the near future.
  • JeyyDeezer79
    JeyyDeezer79 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Week of 20th – 27th
    3 pts food
    6 pts food
    1 pt -the challenge for reading the operation beautiful
    Haven’t weighed myself sorry 
    10 points total - this week will be better :)

This week was not a great week...ah well
    TEAM ORANGE :)

ps sorry took so long for me to post
  • Erica_78
    Erica_78 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Sorry about reporting so late, I have had a lot of papers to write this week. My points for team black were:

5pts-lbs lost
    3pts-for staying under calorie goal
    4pts-for exercising

12pts total;)