Lose the FATTY by St PATTY 03/17/09

Options

Replies

• Theresa35
    Theresa35 Posts: 1,102
    Options
    :flowerforyou: I would love to join your challenge. I'm Kat and trying to lose weight for my oldest daughter's high school graduation and then a party for her/show off the renovations on our house. (we have been working on our 1904 hotel/apt/ now our house for 2yrs) I started with a program last month and have lost 9lbs so far. i'm very excited/motivated. I would love to lose another 10lbs in a month. :bigsmile:

Opps!!! :tongue:
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    Let's just go with the Losing Eggstra for Easter.

We'll be more creative for summer....

Sizzling Hot for summer..

Working on the Itsy Bitsy Teeny Weeny Yellow Polka Dot Bikini for summer or
    WOTIBTWYPDB for summer...(for short):laugh:

Melting the Pounds away for summer...
  • Theresa35
    Options
    Sounds good so far to me....I'll start the thread with that in the morning unless we have an overwhelming swing vote throughout the day...:laugh:
  • peachykate
    peachykate Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I was hoping for 5 and lost 3. I have upped my cardio in the past week so hopefully I will do even better in the next challange!
  • Theresa35
    Options
    I was hoping for 5 and lost 3. I have upped my cardio in the past week so hopefully I will do even better in the next challange!

Great job...and that is three less than we you began this...:drinker:
  • ness13hill
    ness13hill Posts: 114
    Options
    I started this challenge at 209 and am at 204.7. So I lost 4.3 pounds. Wanted 5, but i'll take what I can get! :) Great job everyone! I am read for the next challenge.
  • kellya
    kellya Posts: 208
    Options
    Top O the Mornin' to ye all!

What a beautiful day in Iowa!! I met and surpassed my challenge....and officially in the 180's!! WOOT WOOT! I am so excited...and well, today is my bday too!! Don't know how my day will unfold, but I took the afternoon off!

This team seems to have a lot of daily support....and that is what I need! I will be back for the next Easter challenge! Am happy for all the results here today!! Congrats to everyone for working hard and taking care of YOU!! Your body loves you back!

Have a great day, and may the luck of the Irish be with YOU!!

Kelly
  • Theresa35
    Options
    Ness...great job and you were oh so close....:drinker:

Kelly...thanks for your support and woohoo on your success!!!

:flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou:
  • purrrr
    purrrr Posts: 1,073
    Options
    Top O the Mornin' to ye all!

What a beautiful day in Iowa!! I met and surpassed my challenge....and officially in the 180's!! WOOT WOOT! I am so excited...and well, today is my bday too!! Don't know how my day will unfold, but I took the afternoon off!

This team seems to have a lot of daily support....and that is what I need! I will be back for the next Easter challenge! Am happy for all the results here today!! Congrats to everyone for working hard and taking care of YOU!! Your body loves you back!

Have a great day, and may the luck of the Irish be with YOU!!

Kelly

wow you mean you surpassed your goal as well, that's such a great bday gift you made yourself :flowerforyou: best wishes to you on your special day!!
  • xtina11179
    xtina11179 Posts: 352
    Options
    Congratulations everyone on all of your successes!!! :drinker: I'm so proud of everyone of you!!! :drinker:

I can't exactly say the same for myself, but I'm not ENTIRELY disappointed in myself. I didn't weigh myself today because I know I didn't meet my goal but I'm hoping that by tomorrow (my friend weighs in on Wed) that I will have at least lost another pound. I did lose 2 lbs so I am 5 lbs short of my goal weight, but it's better than gaining!! :ohwell: I'm not really sure what is going on here. It's not moving!! I decided to start the stationary bike last week so as I said, I am hoping that tomorrow will bring some satisfying results!! :smile:

I love LOVE Chrissy's "Less Fluff in Our Stuff" challenge!! Too cute!! :bigsmile:

Congrats again everyone!! :drinker:
  • kel9680
    kel9680 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I would love to join this next challenge, so I vote for # 1, i will look for the thread tomorrow!!
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Well, I hate to admit it but I was a failure at losing just 5 pounds. I just need to get off my lazy butt and start exercising. So I'm going to try this again and join the Easter challenge. My goal is 5 pounds again. :embarassed: I won't want to be a failure again so I'm going to be more determined to succeed the next time.

I vote for #1.
  • kwill23
    kwill23 Posts: 122
    Options
    I actually hit my goal. This is the first time i joined a challenge and actually made my goal.

Starting Weight: 139.5lbs
    Current weight: 134.5lbs

Gain/loss -5lbs
  • xtina11179
    xtina11179 Posts: 352
    Options
    Oh and sorry, I missed the whole "voting" thing. I didn't realize there was a vote going on!!! Oopsie!!! Okay, so I guess I should be looking for the "Lose the Eggstra by Easter" thread?? Okai dokie!! I'll kkep my eyes peeled!! Tee hee!!
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    What do I have to do to join the next challenge? I have seen lots of them here but have been afraid to try for fear of failure but what the heck, right?

Memaw
  • Theresa35
    Options
    What do I have to do to join the next challenge? I have seen lots of them here but have been afraid to try for fear of failure but what the heck, right?

Memaw

All you have to do is already done....welcome...I will have the new thread tomorrow titled "Let's Lose the Eggstra by Easter"

And don't be afraid...not all of us have obtained our goals during the challenge, but most of us have gotten closer than we were in the beginning, so it's all good.
  • hoamai
    hoamai Posts: 76
    Options
    I am happy to say I made my goal - I am at 63 kg - lost 2 kg since the challenge began. 3 more to go - which I am hoping to do by June.
  • coliechacer
    coliechacer Posts: 105
    Options
    So i cant remember how much i weighed but i think 170 -169
    i know weigh 161 so i am so up for the next challenge
  • justdoingit
    justdoingit Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    OK- so my goal was to loose 6lbs and I ended up loosing just 3lb.:angry: I have been sticking to my calorie goals and hike five days per week (uphill) for 1 hr 20 min. Still, no change the last two weeks! I have increased my cals this week and will continue my hiking cardio this week to see what happens. :tongue:

Congrats to all who reached their goals!!! way to go!:flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • Mom_To_5
    Mom_To_5 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    i would ike to get in on the next challenge as well. should be interesting for me since my 1 daughters b-day is Saturday and my son's b-day is the day after Easter and we are celebrating it on Good Frfiday, two parties and still going to try and lose weight!!

I'll look for the new thread tomorrow then!
    Good Luck All!!