So... I"m top heavy. (girl specific)

Options
13»

Replies

• Saffyra
    Saffyra Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    I keep hearing good things about Enell and Shock Absorber. I may have to try those out too.
  • dad106
    dad106 Posts: 4,868 Member
    Options
    I have pretty small boobs(only a B) but I was reading earlier on the boards that LuLu Lemon TaTa Tamer was a really good sports bra.. so maybe look into that.
  • redheadmommy
    redheadmommy Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    I always had huge boobs like 34 F/G cup, but breastfeeding left me an unbeareble 36J cup. I like lower impact exercise, the fav is bikeing.
    However I am doing the 30 days shred including jumping jacks and it is fine, I only sports bra I can wear is ENELL. I recommend to everybody in the DD+ cupsize region.
    I tried many many other sports bra, but nothing compare to enell.

Where do you get ENELL?
    You used to buy them from the manufacturer website: www.enell.com , but nowadays I just buy it on ebay.
    ( make sure you do not buy enell lite, that has much less support)
    It is very pricey, but nothing compares to it in the extreme size region. On ebay you can buy flawless ones, and factory seconds as well. The factory seconds are half price, but have some small flaws like discoloration or small sizing difference from the original ones.

For low impact things I can get away with shock absorber (level 4) , which I also buy on ebay. Much cheaper then anywhere else.
  • janc46
    Options
    my great grandaughter is 13 and wears a d already, she is tall 5'6 and skinny, i am afraid shes going to have big ones like her GMA. I cant lose any of mine no matter what I do. I have never thot of two sports bras at once. I think I will try that, thank ya'll
  • smc1277
    smc1277 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I am a 40DD down from a 42F when I work out or play sports I wear the Enell bra and nothing moves at all.
  • sisofhoo
    Options
    Try a tank with a built-in shelf bra with a sports bra underneath.
    My tatas bouncing don't bug me unless I pay attention to it. Jumping jacks are strictly off limits though.
    Good luck.

I was just getting ready to post about doing jumping jacks! lol. I am physically incapable of doing them due to the hugeness of 'the girls'. Even doing them with 2 bras don't help. Aarrgghhh!!!!
  • JNettie73
    JNettie73 Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    Without a doubt....Shock Absorber bras....I am a 34ff, these have been my lifeline for everyday & sports, Impact level 4 is what I use for running/gym etc...yes they are a bit more expensive than your average joe bra but the quality & suppot is beyond worth it~ you can get them on-line or on auction sites...Hope you find something that works for you xxx

I saw the "Shock Absorber" bra online and laughed when I saw the name. But after reading the reviews I was very tempted to purchase one. However I had a difficult time justifying spending that much money on something I would only be able to wear for a few months before having to replace it because my size has gone down. (Optimistic thinking on my part :happy: ) But seeing your review as well is really swaying my opinion. Maybe I will invest in one!

To OP: Thanks for posting this. You are not alone.:ohwell:
  • ThinnerHill
    ThinnerHill Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I agree with the ENELL. I love mine. My girls don't jiggle or wiggle or bounce when I pounce.
  • stephgreene
    Options
    Most of the people I know with bigger boobs have to wear two sports bras, but I really like the ones from Champion. If you can find an outlet with the Champion stores, they have KILLER sales. I got 5 pairs of shorts and 5 bras for like $70
  • CMmrsfloyd
    CMmrsfloyd Posts: 2,383 Member
    Options
    Before ever getting pregnant, breastfeeding, and gaining weight, I was a 34DD. Right after I had my second baby I ordered a 34I online based on the measuring instructions on the site and the cups were ridiculously small. Now my little guy is 18 months old and I'm still bigger than a 34DD, and I like my Shock Absorber bras. But I'm going to check out some of the other suggestions given here.
  • katherines2230
    katherines2230 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I had to invest in a good sports bra about $30-40 i think, and I have to wear it over my regular bra to get adequate support.
  • Shortyburb
    Shortyburb Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I have been a DD since I was like 17. I have always worn my sports bra over my regular bra. They hardly move! My sports bras cost like $15 at Walmart or Target I think, just the normal ones. I do however get the Victoria Secret bras. In my opinion I would try cheaper first. You have a bra and sports bra try it...