Daily Vitamins

Options
seal57
seal57 Posts: 1,259 Member
I'm beginning the think that I should take some multi-vitamins......

I'm wondering what others are taking?.......

Replies

• 99Tinkerbell
    Options
    I'm wondering the same, so I will watch your post. I currently taking nothing.
  • hillm12345
    hillm12345 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I take a one a day multi vitamin and a vitamin E capsule
  • Lollyvoddy
    Lollyvoddy Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I take iron, tart cherry extract, glucosamine, flaxseed capsules and Vitamin B12. They are all for joints or because I'm a vegan.
  • jturner01
    jturner01 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    This may sound silly but I take the one a day adult multivitamin that are chewable gummies. They taste pretty good, so I almost look forward to taking them which helps me not to forget. They also have one that has the omega-3 as well.
  • jazzybean1
    Options
    I take ionic vitamins and minerals by maximum vital power:)
  • hillm12345
    hillm12345 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    This may sound silly but I take the one a day adult multivitamin that are chewable gummies. They taste pretty good, so I almost look forward to taking them which helps me not to forget. They also have one that has the omega-3 as well.

I heart vita gummies!!
  • glenr79
    glenr79 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I take mega men (energy and metabolism) multi-vitamins... Is real good for people who like to lose weight, but I take them for the healthy energy, helped me get off of caffeine... took one a day, and centrium, didn't feel anything, so glad I woke up and quit wasting my money with that stuff
  • horizonsp
    horizonsp Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I take Centrium A to Z. Some times instead of multivitamin, I take Nature Made Super B complex. I also take Nature made Vitamin D tablet, as my vitamin D level was very low.
  • BrewerGeorge
    BrewerGeorge Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    I take any kind of inexpensive multi vitamin, krill oil for Omega3's and chromium picolinate to help regulate insulin. Mega doses of most vitamins are wasted money.
  • Getting_Fit_4_Life
    Options
    These are what I take daily.

Digestive 3-In-1 Health Soluble Fiber-Probiotics-Aloe Vera,
    One-A-Day Women's - Complete Multi Vitamin
    Juicefestiv - Veggiefestiv, 2 capsules
    Juicefestiv - Fruitfestiv, 2 capsules
    Viactiv - Calcium Plus D Soft Chews, 1 Chew
  • disneygal04
    Options
    I also have been trying to take the gummy multivitamin. I like that the vitamin does not have excessive amount of the various minerals and vitamins (I'm always worried about having too much; the serving size is 2 gummies but I normally only take one). I know that some people have said that sometimes multivitamins can upset the tummy, and I've never noticed that with the vitafusion!
  • krisntraining
    krisntraining Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Right after breakfast:
    One a day womens active metabolism
    fish oil
    B12
    Vitamin D

After Dinner:
    Calcium/Magnesium/Zinc (all in 1 supplement by Nature Made)
    Fish oil
    Probiotic

After the morning group I get a ton of energy!
  • AH2013
    AH2013 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    http://www.bassettsvitamins.co.uk/products/adults.ashx

I take these Bassetts ones, Daily Energiser, plus a B12 because I'm a vegetarian. I take the Bassetts soft and chewy ones because I hate the taste of the other large multivits you get.
  • galaxyhearts
    galaxyhearts Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I'm currently taking Acai Berry Extract (antioxidants) and Chromium Picolinate for metabolism. I also try to remember a daily vitamin and calcium since I'm a girl and we're more likely to get osteoporosis.
  • JoJo_fat2fab
    JoJo_fat2fab Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    I'm anemic so I take iron pills, and centrum ultra women's.
  • CallejaFairey
    CallejaFairey Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    i take B-12, 5000mg Biotine (supposed to be good for hair and nails at that concentration), and a store brand weight-concious multivitamin that has green tea extract in it.
  • babs23
    Options
    Most OTC vitamins are full of fillers and get their nutrients from things like... rocks.

I recommend New Chapter, which are made from vegetarian sources. They are on the pricey side, but this is one area where you shouldn't skimp.

They are priced well on Amazon.
  • tmorse7
    Options
    I take a daily multiple from Opurity and a chewable Calcium also by Opurity. I also take iron, Magnesium, Vit C, Fish oil, D3 and a sub-lingual B12. It seems like a lot but because I had gastric bypass years ago my stomach doesn't digest so well and I don't get all the nutrition from the foods I eat. With these vitamins I finally fell like I have energy and my body is getting what it needs. Everyone is different but I would think that a good, digestable multi-vitamin should be on everyone's list!
    Terri