What Mini Goal is motivating you right now!

Options

Replies

• eveaah25
    eveaah25 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    For me it's getting into a size 8 jeans. I've been a 10 in my adult life but I've never been an 8. Right now I'm a really loose 12 and looking forward to 10's then 8's!!!

I'm the same, almost size 10.
  • eveaah25
    eveaah25 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    In another 10 lbs, I'll have lost 30% of my body weight!

Great! Let's be friends.
  • bennyg1973
    bennyg1973 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    To get in shape to go back to martial arts!
  • Arradel
    Arradel Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Keeping my macros very close to avoid burnout on weight loss so exercise is not such a burden.
  • RuthanneBowers
    RuthanneBowers Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    At the beginning of the year I had gotten down to 201 and I thought things were heading in the right direction. But the next time I got to use a scale (I don't own one so I only weigh when I go to my parent's), I had gained 6. I know that I had just gotten off a week of making a lot of bad food choices so I know that that was a factor. The next time I will be able to check the scale is at the beginning of March when I will be housesitting for my parents. All that to say, my mini goal is to be below 205.
    My other mini goal is to have no days with less than 5,000 steps between now and then.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!