Calorie Counter

Message Boards Success Stories
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What Mini Goal is motivating you right now!

Replies

• darkangel904darkangel904 Member, Premium Posts: 24 Member Member, Premium Posts: 24 Member
    anniep2711 wrote: »
    • Breaking past the 230 mark - so so close, but I've been stalled out for a little bit. Waiting for the water to whoosh!
    • Fitting into the size 14 skirts I bought. Still a little ways away, but getting there! At least skirts are more forgiving than pants and dresses.

I've got both these goals too! Good luck!!!
  • AlexandraFindsHerself1971AlexandraFindsHerself1971 Member Posts: 830 Member Member Posts: 830 Member
    Looking forward to moving to new house and having a gym within -walking distance-. OMG. And it means that I can go to the club when Girlfriend has her morning classes and do my weight work while she's in the pool (she has a very bad back, so water exercise is all she can handle now) and then when Boyfriend goes to do his work on lunch I can stroll on a treadmill or ride a bike while he does his thing, and get in plenty of movement!

This is encouraging me to keep up with the yoga at home. I really don't want to be entirely out of shape when I get back there!

The move is not far distant; we close on the 26th, but there is painting and some little remodeling to do before we move in.
  • cantex2020cantex2020 Member, Premium Posts: 2 Member Member, Premium Posts: 2 Member
    My birthday in 10 days.. I want to break the 140 by then. This week has been a major yoyo and Im still up 3 pounds from a week ago Thursday.. I was 143.8. Now Im 146.2. Only 10 days till my goal and 6 lbs. This might be too much to ask my body but it wasnt too much a week ago.. I am gaining muscle and started a 48 hr fast yesterday. I'll see how it plays out on Thursday morning to see if I need to make a goal adjustment. I dont mind working hard.. but I fear I need more understanding of the fast and feast thing. I do keto but many days am just not hungry so I don't get my calories in. Im sure my BMR is all over the place. I shall persevere.