Just Give Me 10 Days - Round 249

Options

Replies

• Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,910 Member
    Options
    Zaxa2021 wrote: »
    I was going to go to the gym, but when I got there, it was so packed the parking lot was full. I didn't feel like searching for a spot and then hoping a treadmill would be available, so I just went home. Probably not the best course of action, but it it what it is.
    ……
    Wow!! You live in a land where your gym is packed?? I take it you don’t live in the US? 😂

• Zaxa2021
    Zaxa2021 Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Krysless2 wrote: »
    Zaxa2021 wrote: »
    I was going to go to the gym, but when I got there, it was so packed the parking lot was full. I didn't feel like searching for a spot and then hoping a treadmill would be available, so I just went home. Probably not the best course of action, but it it what it is.
    ……
    Wow!! You live in a land where your gym is packed?? I take it you don’t live in the US? 😂

I'm in a the middle of a large city in the US. It's usually not too bad, so I'm not sure why it was so busy.
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,910 Member
    Options
    PW: 179.6
    • Wed 01/30: 178.7;-.9lbs
      ~ FINALLY!! I’m at a lower weight than where this round started me! That’s all you can hope for sometimes… Let’s keep the momentum going!
    Stayed Below SW 179🟢=Yes 🔴=No
    (Sat > > > > > > > > Next Mon)
    🟢🔴🔴🔴🟢🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘
    • 02/01 Thur ~ 6th Day
      *MiniGoal: Under 177
    • 02/02 Fri ~ 7th Day
    • 02/03
    • 02/04
    • 02/05 Mon ~ Last Day
    Prev Days(Cliffs notes in RED):
    • Tue 01/30🔴179.6;-.9lbs
      ~ Back on track-ish
      ~ My daughter is on a very strict diet to correct her EOE. No wheat, soy, milk, eggs are some of the big ones. It has been a very trying time in our house. Like ..what the hell do we eat!? The answer so far is: meat, potatoes, rice and vegetables. No butter, no ranch on the side. This is a very difficult concept for my teenager to grasp.
    • Mon 01/29🔴180.5;+1lbs
      ~ 4 more macadamia nut cookies and they’re gone and out of the house! (Until he makes more from the batch). My husband likes to put us down for cookie dough every time my nephews are sponsoring a school fundraiser.. not very helpful having those around the house...
      ~ Time to get back on track!
    • Sun 01/28🔴179.5;+.5lbs
      ~ Those 3 macadamia nut cookies were so good though!!😫
    • Sat 01/27🟢179; +0lbs
      ~ I was “good” all day yesterday until the late night munchies hit me. And I sorta kinda splurged and had chips and queso. At least I counted the tortilla chips out beforehand*small win for me*
      ~ Still struggling to log everything -will do better today. Fingers 🤞🤞
      I used to be so methodical about this. Why is this so difficult now!?

~ Still working towards eating on an IF schedule between 2pm and 10pm
    • SW: 179
      ~ Glad this challenge is still going on. The MFP COMMUNITY can be a bit of a challenge in and of itself, so when I fall off the wagon this challenge helps me to bridge that gap back here. So thank you!!
      ~ Still weighing in in the morning
      ~ Still practicing dirty keto