Options
    Round 249 ● My Journey ~ round 5 ● Karla, 67y, 5'4"
    * Journey SW 231 lb. * UGW 140 lb.
    * Round 5 SW 217.0 lb. * EW ??? lb.

🙂Todays thoughts...
    • (Day 56) Th 02/01 218.5 lb. ~ Ugh!
    🙂Goals this Round:
    • Water 60oz+ each day
    • Eating healthy; fats, vegetables, fruits, high protein & fiber, 1450 kcal.
    • 30min of (IM) intentional movement every day; walking, strength, dance, etc.
    🙂 “Don’t be afraid if things seem difficult in the beginning. That’s only the initial impression. The important thing is not to retreat: You have to master yourself.” — Olga Korbut 🙂
    🙂What's gone before...
    [*](Day 51) Sa 01/27 217.4 lb. ~ A really, lazy day. Lots of downtime, quite enjoyable really. There is still time for IM, will meet that goal before bed. Other goals are on point.
    [*](Day 52) Su 01/28 217.8 lb. ~ Darn it! After last night’s IM, I had a few hours of good function with the knee. However, overnight, and throughout today pain is again increasing lateral, posterior, and under the kneecap. 3 months post partial knee I had hoped the pain would have lessened. I made an appt. with ortho but it is another week away so I’m limiting IM to stretches and upper body work. I have struggled the last few days with choosing good food rather than just watching calories consumed. I need to remember the quality of the calorie counts!
    [*](Day 53) Mo 01/29 217.8 lb. ~ Again with the increase. Not a good day, It was warm out for a change and I got out of the house for a short walk, but ate badly. It will get better, I continue to learn, but depression hit me again. Winter is hard.
    [*](Day 54) Tu 01/30 218 lb. ~ Really?! I don’t even know what to say. Losing 2 lbs. took forever but it jumped back on without any effort. Maybe if I ignore it, it will go away.

🙂What's ahead...
    [*](Day 51) Sa 01/27 ??? lb. ~
    [*](Day 52) Su 01/28 ??? lb. ~
    [*](Day 53) Mo 01/29 ??? lb. ~
    [*](Day 54) Tu 01/30 ??? lb. ~
    [*](Day 55) We 01/31 ??? lb. ~
    [*](Day 56) Th 02/01 ??? lb. ~
    [*](Day 57) Fr 02/02 ??? lb. ~
    [*](Day 58) Sa 02/03 ??? lb. ~
    [*](Day 59) We - 02/14 ??? lb. ~
    [*](Day 60) Th - 02/15 ??? lb. ~
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,928 Member
    edited February 2
    Options
    PW: 177.8
    • Fri 02/02: 179.2;+1.4lbs
      ~ Not sure what this would be about. I was under calorie and my net carb count was 50. Maybe too much sodium??
      ~ On a good note, this’ll be my 3rd day logging. MFP makes this so much easier than other apps.
    Stayed Below SW 179🟢=Yes 🔴=No
    (Sat > > > > > > > > Next Mon)
    🟢🔴🔴🔴🟢🟢🔴🔘🔘🔘
    • 02/03 Sat
    *MiniGoal: Under 177
    • 02/04 Sun ~ 9th Day
    • 02/05 Mon ~ Last Day
    Prev Days(Cliffs notes in RED):
    • Thu 02/01🟢177.8;-.9lbs
      ~ Still on it. Having a hard time sleeping though. I should figure that out soon. I have to have to get good sleep to better cope with my grueling job and prevent myself from binging
    • Wed 01/30🟢178.7;-.9lbs
      ~ FINALLY!! I’m at a lower weight than where this round started me! That’s all you can hope for sometimes… Let’s keep the momentum going!
    • Tue 01/30🔴179.6;-.9lbs
      ~ Back on track-ish
      ~ My daughter is on a very strict diet to correct her EOE. No wheat, soy, milk, eggs are some of the big ones. It has been a very trying time in our house. Like ..what the hell do we eat!? The answer so far is: Meat, potatoes, rice and vegetables. No butter, no ranch on the side. This is a very difficult concept for my teenager to grasp.
    • Mon 01/29🔴180.5;+1lbs
      ~ 4 more macadamia nut cookies and they’re gone and out of the house! (Until he makes more from the batch). My husband likes to put us down for cookie dough every time my nephews are sponsoring a school fundraiser.. not very helpful having those around the house...
      ~ Time to get back on track!
    • Sun 01/28🔴179.5;+.5lbs
      ~ Those 3 macadamia nut cookies were so good though!!😫
    • Sat 01/27🟢179; +0lbs
      ~ I was “good” all day yesterday until the late night munchies hit me. And I sorta kinda splurged and had chips and queso. At least I counted the tortilla chips out beforehand*small win for me*
      ~ Still struggling to log everything -will do better today. Fingers 🤞🤞I used to be so methodical about this. Why is this so difficult now!?
      ~ Still working towards eating on an IF schedule between 2pm and 10pm
    • SW: 179
      ~ Glad this challenge is still going on. The MFP COMMUNITY can be a bit of a challenge in and of itself, so when I fall off the wagon this challenge helps me to bridge that gap back here. So thank you!!
      ~ Still weighing in in the morning
      ~ Still practicing dirty keto