Oh @quilteryoyo so sorry for your loss 😞
  • tarun_yadavA
    tarun_yadavA Posts: 1,097 Member
    Options
    @quilteryoyo so sorry to wake up and read this 😢
  • TheMrWobbly
    TheMrWobbly Posts: 2,523 Member
    Options
    So sorry to hear the news @quilteryoyo . Glad you had some positives on the day. Thinking of you.
  • emptydog
    emptydog Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    @quilteryoyo I am so sorry for the loss of your cousin.
  • quilteryoyo
    quilteryoyo Posts: 5,965 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone for the condolences on Gary's passing. I appreciate it more than you know.

Nice running @ContraryMaryMary .

Be safe with all that rain @chris_in_cal .
  • kgirlhart
    kgirlhart Posts: 4,975 Member
    Options
    @quilteryoyo So sorry to hear about Gary's passing. Big hugs to you.
  • shanaber
    shanaber Posts: 6,389 Member
    edited February 3
    Options
    I will catch up on posts later but wanted to share this article about Matt Fitzgerald. I had no idea he had long Covid and was no longer able to run. Made me think of @polskagirl01!
    It is a gift article so you all should be able to access without hitting a paywall.
  • quilteryoyo
    quilteryoyo Posts: 5,965 Member
    Options
    Thanks @kgirlhart .

Thanks for sharing the article @shanaber . I had no idea either. Maybe that should be out MFP group meet up in real person - everyone go out for a week with Matt.

1 Feb - Walked 1.00 miles - Ran 2.00 miles - treadmill intervals
    2 Feb - Walked 1.00 miles - Ran 0.00 miles - treadmill
    3 Feb - Walked 1.00 miles - Ran 0.00 miles - driveway laps

5.00/85.00 miles

It is really nice out today - sunny and 50F (10C). I had intended to wun a couple of miles, but as soon as I started walking, my HR jumped up to 129 and never went down. I ran a couple of the short downhills, but that's all - and interestingly enough, my HR went down when I was running. Anyway, I decided just one mile would be it today. I did check and Garmin was correct. I knew it was because I was huffing and puffing like I had been sprinting. And, I did a Kardia mobile EKG when I finished - tachycardia, but no AFib. I'm sure it's stress related. My avg HR was 134 with a max of 149 bpm.