49ers to the Superbowl!!!!!

Options
ninerbuff
ninerbuff Posts: 48,535 Member
OMG that game was crazy and I was beyond frustrated yesterday till the Aiyuk crazy 51 yard catch!!!! My boys are back in the Superbowl and on the Quest for 6 ring!!!! Revenge against Kansas City and Mahomes! Also I want to wipe the smile of Taylor Swift's face!!!!
Go 9ers!!!

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
IDEA Fitness member
Kickboxing Certified Instructor
Been in fitness for 35+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png

Replies

• nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 9,101 Member
    Options
    Not a 9ers fan, but will be pulling for yer boys to not allow KC to get ring #4. Never hear the end of it from a coworker if his Chiefs had more rings than my Broncos...
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    I'm usually not one for conspiracy theories, but after watching clips from the AFC championship where KC was caught on tape obviously interfering in passes, but not getting flagged at all, it makes me think that the NFL wanted KC in the championship all along because of the viewership of Taylor Swift. And now with my team playing them, I can totally see KC winning and Travis Kelce and Swift celebrating because it would create a high rating.
    I really hope that's not gonna be a reason KC wins. If they really are the better team, then so be it, but I truly believe this is the 49ers year to win their 6th title.

IDEA Fitness member

9285851.png
  • nossmf
    Options
    Niners have the better team, but KC has Mahomes, and as a Broncos fan who's had to endure him for the past half decade, I just can't bet against the guy. He is truly Tom Brady's successor, a guy who simply wills his team to win no matter what cast of players he has around him.
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    Options
    ninerbuff wrote: »
    I'm usually not one for conspiracy theories, but after watching clips from the AFC championship where KC was caught on tape obviously interfering in passes, but not getting flagged at all, it makes me think that the NFL wanted KC in the championship all along because of the viewership of Taylor Swift. And now with my team playing them, I can totally see KC winning and Travis Kelce and Swift celebrating because it would create a high rating.
    I really hope that's not gonna be a reason KC wins. If they really are the better team, then so be it, but I truly believe this is the 49ers year to win their 6th title.

IDEA Fitness member

9285851.png

I think the same argument could be made for most teams in most games PI calls are missed or made with no real rhythm or reason it seems - ravens didn’t play good enough to win - especially with 2 TO in the red zone - unless Lamar is in on the coup - if the miners done turn the ball over they should win - but like dude said above - hard to be against mahomes
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    nossmf wrote: »
    Niners have the better team, but KC has Mahomes, and as a Broncos fan who's had to endure him for the past half decade, I just can't bet against the guy. He is truly Tom Brady's successor, a guy who simply wills his team to win no matter what cast of players he has around him.
    Well Brady has lost 3 Superbowls to good physical teams on defense. I'm hoping our D can totally step up and corral Kelce and keep Mahomes from running wild as well. I think we should play man on the recievers, cover Kelce high/low with a linebacker and a safety over the top and just make sure Mahomes doesn't go running between the tackles. If our corners get beat man on man by the recievers they have, then so be it. Just don't let Mahomes and Kelce beat us.

IDEA Fitness member

9285851.png

• nossmf
    Options
    I have no skin in this game, think it's a coin flip who'll win. I just plan to be sitting in front of the tube with pizza on one hand, wings on the other, and hope for an entertaining game. (Have hope for this year's commercials, too, as I've heard some companies are going back to classic characters rather than the boring stuff the last couple years.)
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Lol, my friend bet the over that Taylor Swift will appear more than 3 times during the game only.

IDEA Fitness member

9285851.png
  • Revolu7
    Revolu7 Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    49ers really did struggle to get here. They barely got by Greenbay, and looked awful for the 1st half against Detroit and had to come from behind a guge deficit to pull off a win. Good for them for pulling that off, but they wont get that chance against KC if they fall behind. With Mahomes, KC is gonna score, San Fran has a ton of weapons and i can see them scoring too. But if the game goes score for score and the loser will be the one that blinks, my money is on Mahomes over Purdy on that.
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Revolu7 wrote: »
    49ers really did struggle to get here. They barely got by Greenbay, and looked awful for the 1st half against Detroit and had to come from behind a guge deficit to pull off a win. Good for them for pulling that off, but they wont get that chance against KC if they fall behind. With Mahomes, KC is gonna score, San Fran has a ton of weapons and i can see them scoring too. But if the game goes score for score and the loser will be the one that blinks, my money is on Mahomes over Purdy on that.
    I believe it will come down to the last possession. And while Mahomes is the veteran, I believe that Purdy and company will come through in the 4th. Now what I believe and what happens are two different things. But as a 9er fan, this team reminds me of the 1989 and the 1994 teams that won Superbowls with a much more competent QB, RB and running game then the last time we played the Chiefs. We were one pass away from winning that last game, but Jimmy couldn't get it done. Purdy I believe can.

IDEA Fitness member

9285851.png

• Revolu7
    Revolu7 Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    Revolu7 wrote: »
    I believe it will come down to the last possession. And while Mahomes is the veteran, I believe that Purdy and company will come through in the 4th. Now what I believe and what happens are two different things. But as a 9er fan, this team reminds me of the 1989 and the 1994 teams that won Superbowls with a much more competent QB, RB and running game then the last time we played the Chiefs. We were one pass away from winning that last game, but Jimmy couldn't get it done. Purdy I believe can.

IDEA Fitness member

9285851.png

Great game! 49ers got nothing to be ashamed about. Was far more defensive than i thought. But when it came right down to it, the best QB in football right now put the team on his shoulders and won the game. I like Purdy, just wasnt his time yet. I think its coming though.
  • nossmf
    Options
    Lol, my friend bet the over that Taylor Swift will appear more than 3 times during the game only.

Think he won that bet in the first quarter...