kellylicsw Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    🙋‍♀️count me in!
  • KL1887
    KL1887 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    KL1887 wrote: »
    I’m Kerrie, uk based, feel free to add me

There’s a known issue on the iOS app for being unable to delete friends and this place is known for scammers constantly, so anyone who sends me a genuine friend request I won’t be accepting it until they’ve fixed the app.
  • ACapt
    ACapt Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Add me guys! I've had a few goes with the app in the past but I'm more committed now and having some friends here could only help.
  • Bansheee24
    Bansheee24 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Helloooooo I love want more friends please people, so feel free to add moi!!!! 😁
  • PaulIngy
    PaulIngy Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Returning to the MFP community to support others on their journey. I was an active member of this community for years until 2022. Hopefully meet some new fitness buddies and reconnect with some old friends.
    Feel free to add me.
    UK based.
  • RachMcKenzie7307
    RachMcKenzie7307 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello! Finally taking weight loss seriously after trying every fad diet going! Manchester UK based, 33F - excited to get to know everyone and see you amazing journeys!
  • bdoyle042590
    bdoyle042590 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Those who weigh together stay together...or whatever that quote is...add me!
  • OnTheRoad24
    OnTheRoad24 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Hello all! Yeah, I'm getting started... again! I'm a very supportive friends, love to exchange ideas and conversation. Add me if you are the same and let's get fit together!
  • evonday
    evonday Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone!
    I am a 37 year old Mom of 2 girls. I have been active on here for about 150 days and a lot of the friends I started with have fallen off. I could use some more support and I always like and sometimes comment on others feeds to give support. I still have a bit to go so if you are just looking for some support to, please send a friend request!
  • MyLittleOwl
    MyLittleOwl Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Getting back into the groove over the last month after a few years. Feel free to add me! I'm always looking for friends to help keep each other motivated. I'm a 44 year old mom of 1 working to lose about 40 more pounds.
  • SyrensCode7
    SyrensCode7 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Heyo!
    I've been on again off again using the app, but would like to stick to it and actually be part of the community now, especially since I'm getting a bit older and want to be healthy for my future life endeavors. I'm open to all friends ^-^
  • sljohn84
    sljohn84 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Add me :) I just started back up again. My doctor wants me on a low fat diet, I have high cholesterol
  • Julanar_Peters
    Julanar_Peters Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I would like to add you but I don't know how lol. I'm looking for more friends as well.
  • ManekiNeko1313
    ManekiNeko1313 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I’m a 53-year-old mom of 3 young adults in NYC, and have been struggling with my weight since I was a kid. I was 307 lb at my highest, had gastric sleeve surgery and did fairly well, but after a series of difficult life events, I gained back about half of that. I’ve been dropping it again in slow dribs and drabs, and just surpassed the 100 lb loss mark again. I’m rediscovering my love for physical activity and working on helping my whole family follow good nutritional guidelines. I could really use some friends to help me maintain the momentum and who I in turn can cheerlead for. We’re all in this together!

Thanks,
    Carrie
  • realferz
    realferz Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Someone sneak me some almond Snickers 😀
  • ItsMeAnna3
    ItsMeAnna3 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Pick me 🙋🏽‍♀️
  • wendybabybird
    wendybabybird Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am new and do not have any friends but would like to have some inspirational friends.
  • amberrea82
    amberrea82 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Kinda restarting this past week and happy to be back!

I’m 41, have two kiddos aged 3 and 16 months (yes, this mama is TIRED) and a 12 year old stepson. Been living in Calgary Canada for three years and love it here.

Like most, I’ve battled with extra weight for years, along with hormone related issues like lipedema, endometriosis and PCOS. I’m finally feeling like I’m in charge of my life and doing what I can to stay on top of things. Going to the gym consistently for almost a year now, incorporating anti inflammatory foods as much as possible, and reducing things like sugars, dairy and gluten (especially enriched flours).

Due to my lipedema, I’m currently not working and stay home with the kiddos, so I started a nonprofit food rescue group that helps reduce food waste from businesses and then redistribute it throughout the community. It’s busy and often frustrating, but always so rewarding when we’re struggling ourselves most of the time. Yay Canada 😅

I love metal and hip hop, all things mystical and mythical, and extremely friendly with certain herbs 🌿 😏
  • fariztariq06
    fariztariq06 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm new to the internet world(communities) 20 years old. Extremely lazy but I feel like I have great potential of doing something great in life but everything is going to waste due to my laziness.