What Mini Goal is motivating you right now!

Options

Replies

• mtaratoot
    mtaratoot Posts: 13,287 Member
    Options
    @spirittrail

It's a great system up there. You get good care, and it's affordable. I wonder if I'll still be alive when the USA ever joins you as a First World country and provides health care to everyone the way every other modern country does. It's something we don't have right yet. Some states are getting closer. I may end up with Universal Health Care through the state before it's something that we do as a country. I can dream though.
  • ATnowornever
    ATnowornever Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    AZCat1990 wrote: »
    AZCat1990 wrote: »
    Getting under 300. Have to stay away from guy next to me.

Done! 299.2

Congrats @AZCat1990! 👏🏻
  • bhalsell1
    bhalsell1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Trying to get up to 160 pounds
  • Gal0pz
    Gal0pz Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I've been working out for a long time, but lately I feel very empowered and that keeps me going for more.
  • takinitalloff
    takinitalloff Posts: 1,883 Member
    Options
    @ATnowornever You're off to a good start! I also got amazing results from cutting out sugar, and eating low-carb in general. I like this lifestyle so much better than what I was doing before! I look forward to seeing your progress as the year goes on.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!