Add me!!
  • mariannemu
    mariannemu Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Looking for new fitness friends for motivation
  • TDot132
    TDot132 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Just starting out on MFP. Would be glad to have some folks to keep me accountable and vice versa. Add me!
  • RoyK90
    RoyK90 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Pick me coach! I want some more friends.
  • sweating4thewedding101423
    Options
    Hi everyone! Looking for friends who share their diaries for accountability

sweating4thewedding101423
  • michaela4910
    michaela4910 Posts: 542 Member
    edited February 13
    Options
    I see a lot of people asking for others to add them but your profiles are set to private. A friend request can’t be sent to you.

• michaela4910
    Options
    Hi! I would like to make some new friends! I am working towards more activity and healthier eating. This is tough to do on my own and would some company on this adventure!

Your profile is set to private, a friend request can’t be sent
  • qttran06
    qttran06 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    zachduden wrote: »
    I'm always accepting friend requests from motivational and inspirational people, so feel free to add me! Also, leave a comment below if you would like others to add you! :)
    zachduden wrote: »
    I'm always accepting friend requests from motivational and inspirational people, so feel free to add me! Also, leave a comment below if you would like others to add you! :)

Add me guys! Let's stay motivated together
  • glp1curious
    glp1curious Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I'm here to learn more about how to better lose weight, and really curious about GLP1 stuff that has been in the news recently -- been doing a bunch of reading and fact finding, excited to learn from others!
  • lisawhite1b188
    lisawhite1b188 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Having many friends can be a wonderful thing! It often indicates that you have strong social connections and enjoy spending time with a diverse group of people. Friends provide support, companionship, and can enrich your life in many ways. However, it's also important to focus on quality over quantity. Building deep, meaningful relationships with a few close friends can be just as fulfilling as having a large social circle. Ultimately, the most important thing is to have relationships that bring positivity, support, and happiness into your life, regardless of the number of friends you have.
  • Katttie89
    Katttie89 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Where are all you UK guys and girls 🙋‍♀️ be nice to have some people in the same time zone lol but im always happy to have more friends to keep the motivation going regardless of where youbare from 😁
  • rockyriverwaters
    rockyriverwaters Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    New here too! Looking for healthy recipes that are quick and easy to make and seniors wanting to get fit again.
  • lisawhite1b188
    lisawhite1b188 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi,rockyriverwaterds
    For seniors wanting to get fit again, quick and easy healthy recipes are essential. Here are some ideas:

Vegetable Stir-Fry:
    Stir-fry a mix of colorful vegetables like bell peppers, broccoli, carrots, and snap peas in a non-stick pan with a little olive oil.
    Add lean protein like chicken breast strips or tofu.
    Season with garlic, ginger, and low-sodium soy sauce.
    Serve over brown rice or quinoa for a nutritious meal.

Tuna Salad Lettuce Wraps:
    Mix canned tuna with Greek yogurt, diced celery, red onion, and a squeeze of lemon juice.
    Season with salt, pepper, and herbs like dill or parsley.
    Spoon the tuna salad into large lettuce leaves and roll them up for a light and refreshing meal.

Oven-Baked Salmon with Roasted Vegetables:
    Place salmon fillets on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
    Season with lemon juice, garlic powder, and dill.
    Surround the salmon with a mix of chopped vegetables like asparagus, cherry tomatoes, and zucchini.
    Drizzle everything with olive oil and roast in the oven until the salmon is cooked through and the vegetables are tender.

Greek Yogurt Parfait:
    Layer Greek yogurt with fresh berries and a sprinkle of granola in a glass or bowl.
    Drizzle with honey or maple syrup for sweetness.
    This parfait is high in protein, calcium, and antioxidants, making it a nutritious and satisfying breakfast or snack.

Quinoa Salad with Chickpeas and Avocado:
    Cook quinoa according to package instructions and let it cool.
    In a bowl, combine cooked quinoa with canned chickpeas, diced avocado, cherry tomatoes, cucumber, and chopped fresh herbs like cilantro or parsley.
    Dress with a mix of olive oil, lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
    This salad is packed with fiber, healthy fats, and plant-based protein, perfect for a light lunch or dinner.8
  • Songbird_30
    Songbird_30 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi still finding my feet on here I would welcome a few friends send me an invite 👍
  • michaela4910
    Options
    I’m always looking for more friends for mutual encouragement. Feel free to add me.
  • SunsetWaffles
    SunsetWaffles Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    New to indoor cycling, looking for some friends to ride with 🫶🏻
  • MSWarrior7088
    MSWarrior7088 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I've started carnivore and would like more friends that share this way of eating!
    I'm on a healing journey for my Multiple Sclerosis!
  • Surrealmuse
    Surrealmuse Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi! Looking for more friends. My health goals are to maintain a 500 calorie deficit while still making room for things I enjoy.

I do deal with MS fatigue, migraines, and allergies so I don't always get to workout as much as I want. But I strive for 3-4 days. My favorite ways to workout is yoga, belly dancing, rebounding, and lifting weights. I also try to make time for flow arts. My current focus is silk fans. But once I finish this course I'm studying in silk fans, I want to get back to learning more poi and fans moves with led and fire.
  • StuMountjoy
    StuMountjoy Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello, I lost some weight recently from a side effect of my medication for 3 months so I’m hoping to healthily gain weight again.
  • Gymzilla44
    Gymzilla44 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Not new here, new coming back! Viscous cycle it can seem! Lifter, Foodie, Open Diary!