tmbg1 Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    8 - AF
    2- LA
    6- A
  • Womona
    Womona Posts: 1,604 Member
    Options
    Two drinks last night with dinner, glad I didn’t go over. Also I stayed in my calories, so that’s a huge bonus!

How you all have a great weekend.

• tmbg1
    tmbg1 Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    10 - AF
    2- LA
    7- A
  • foldinthecheese
    foldinthecheese Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I've so far made it through half of February with no alcohol. I don't really notice feeling much better specifically. I'm still waking up in the middle of the night most nights.

The hardest part for me has been when I'm watching TV and the characters drink on the show. It seems to be pretty prevalent in most shows.

I still think I can make it through February since I have nothing planned this month. I'm not sure what my goal should be for next month but the first 2 weekends of March will be tough with some events. The longer I go in February without alcohol the more stressed I get about March since I'll be breaking what is becoming a longer and longer streak.

It's crazy how much you notice when others are drinking when you're trying to stop or cutback. I believe it's a mental connection that we make over time but it also impacts like WHAT I feel like drinking based on the show...totally feel this one and it's usually one of the reasons I go over on the weekends. It's not out partying, it's the easy glass of wine that turns into 2 during a show/movie.

Excellent work on February! You might be surprised how you approach it once you get back to the point of drinking in March!

Omg, yes! I didn't realize it until you said it but when watching some shows I get cravings for beers, when watching others I get cravings for scotch.
  • OllyBooBoo
    OllyBooBoo Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    AF - 10
    A - 9

It was easy being AF yesterday because of a slight hangover. We'll see how the rest of the week goes.
  • Womona
    Womona Posts: 1,604 Member
    Options
    Michieb125 wrote: »
    Admittedly, I had a really rough week with some family issues. My anxiety skyrocketed a handful of days and I know I had wine to try to relax. Did it work? Sort of. Is it helpful? No, because it’s counterproductive to reach my Health and wellness goals. Things started to settle down yesterday and I am going to give it all I got to make up several AF days in a row this week.

I hope the family issues get resolved soon. I admire your ability to get right back on the horse.