LESS Alcohol ~ FEBRUARY 2024 ~ One Day at A Time

Options

Replies

• Michieb125
    Michieb125 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    I looked at my AF days tracker and am a bit under my goal of where I want to be.
    Aiming for more AF days this week as I have a girls vacation coming up closer to the end of this month.

DH and I decided on no big dinner or dessert for Valentines this year as we splurged for birthdays and Super Bowl already.
    That also means no wine tomorrow!

Actual also includes AF tonight:
    AF - 7
    A - 6
  • Michieb125
    edited February 13
    Options
    @globalhiker - I have been known for going out of my way now and then to pick up the ‘mini’s’ at World Market! Sometimes it just makes good sense :).

@tmbg1 - I personally know those feelings can be difficult to navigate. We are here for you.
  • Jthanmyfitnesspal
    Jthanmyfitnesspal Posts: 3,521 Member
    Options
    @xbowhunter : no question that boozing it up after a workout probably undermines any benefit. And, I’ve never had a worse hangover than from doing a big workout (Eg, 25mi bike ride in the summer heat), then hit the beers. Feels good going down, but—oh—the next day everything hurts!
  • xbowhunter
    xbowhunter Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Morning LA friends!

A = 7
    AF = 6
  • 2timesacharmmfp
    2timesacharmmfp Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Checking in- weekend went about as I expected - went over on Saturday but I kept it under my planned drinks on Fri and Sun. Overall 7 on target, 6 over. Not a great start but committed to improving!

Planned A today for Valentine's day, but may make Friday AF to still get 4 days this week.
  • Michieb125
    edited February 14
    Options
    AF last night, even with some serious family concerns that came up, I ‘noticed’ I didn’t run to a glass of wine to dull the news but did have to breathe through it for awhile, pray and take melatonin to sleep.

Something fun for me……I went to a Barre class yesterday taught by my favorite instructor - she also has her own dance studio. You know how it’s all about the glass with LA? It’s all about the instructor at a gym studio class!
    The days are becoming less cold so getting out to a class is becoming a little easier.
    I also have a spot reserved for Zumba this morning.

On another note, my blueberry bush has tons of buds on it. I hope Spring isn’t too far off!

Happy Valentine’s Day to all my special LA friends!

Actual - includes AF tonight:
    AF - 8
    A - 6
  • OllyBooBoo
    OllyBooBoo Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    AF - 8
    A - 6
  • tmbg1
    tmbg1 Posts: 1,293 Member
    Options
    8 - AF
    1- LA
    6- A
  • Womona
    Womona Posts: 1,613 Member
    Options
    Hi all, had about a glass and a half the last two nights, need to ratchet that back to one. Calories have been over my normal as well.
  • OllyBooBoo
    OllyBooBoo Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    @xbowhunter The struggle is real!