100+ lbs to Lose!

Options
Hi everyone, my name is Angel. I am a 32yr old wife and mother on a journey to lose weight and create a healthier life for myself. I don’t have the greatest support system so I am hoping by coming on here and sharing with you all that maybe I can create my own little support system. I plan to take this one “small” goal at a time. So with that being said my starting stats are:
Height: 5’5”
SW: 371.4lbs
1st Goal: 300lbs
I hope to follow along with your journeys as well 🙂

Replies

• Fantasyfan882017
    Fantasyfan882017 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Good luck 🙂 I was 332.75lbs in December 2020. I'm now down to 220lbs I've had ups and downs and gains along the way. It's hard but definitely possible. My journey is still ongoing as my goal weight is 168lbs 🙂 x
  • Jillygirl0220
    Jillygirl0220 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Definitely doable- I started at 360, now 229. My journey has been years in the making and had a lot of starts and stops but not giving up is key! My goal now is to get to 180 in 2024. Age 62(f), 5’6”. You absolutely can do this - get moving with exercising, water and a calorie deficit. I accomplished my weight loss with cheat days built in (which actually means just eating at my TDEE maintenance allowance w/out exercise) for this day (allows for a nice breakfast and dinner out with a drink with my fiancé). I am down 10 lbs this far into 2024. You can do this!
  • wilkimania
    wilkimania Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Just remember to give yourself a break if you have a bad day. Not every day has to be perfection and there'll be ups and downs along the way but if you can stick to it then you can reach your goals!