JUST FOR TODAY... One day at a time .. Daily Commitment for 2024

Options

Replies

• more_freggies76
    more_freggies76 Posts: 2,608 Member
    Options
    Hour commitment - I won't eat again until after 5 pm. None of the same foods at dinner as at lunch. Can still have my dose of metamusal.
  • emgracewrites
    emgracewrites Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    Got lots of editing done this long weekend. And my weight went up again at my last nutritionist appointment so that’s good. Also survived my grant writing certification classes, so I’m happy that’s over. Now if I could only find a job in that field…my parents just keep telling me to have faith and be patient but after almost 2 years of searching, applying, and not getting a single interview my faith and patience are both running really low.

Also found out last week that i need $200 worth of dental work that my insurance doesn’t cover so I have that to look forward to next month.

Cooked in my crockpot last night so I could have leftovers for the first part of the week. Turns out my stupid IBS was not happy with the new recipe so I’ve spent most of the day in pain today. And now I’m scared to eat the leftovers, so I had to go back to the grocery store when I just went two days ago.

Getting bored of ham sandwiches, chicken and rice, and tuna. But those are my go to foods when I’m feeling this bad, so more of the same for me this week. Don’t know what I’m going to do on Wednesday when I actually have to go into the office and have an in-person meeting (which could easily just be a phone call) with a VIP. Might just skip eating altogether until after the meeting. I know that’s not a good habit to get into but at this point I’m scared of putting anything into my stomach.

I guess my goal for this week is to just get through the week and try to get this latest IBS flare up under control.

Sorry for the long post, I just needed to vent because I’m having a bad, painful day.
  • more_freggies76
    Options
    JFT for 2/19/24 (today)✔️
    1) No dessert today (last 2/16), unless I want sugarfree or no sugar added✔️
    2) None of DH's stash ok today (including candy, chocolate raisins, peeps, ice cream, Valentine candies & girl scout cookies, homemade cookies).✔️
    3) No peanut butter ok today, 2.5 to 3 T (last 2/14)✔️
    4) Don't weigh again until 2/22✔️
    5) No hard cheese ok today (trying not to have cheese everyday) (last 2/18). Note: some grated parmigiana cheese has always been allowed and doesn't count towards hard cheese. Hard cheese at restaurant ok. Can have cheese with restaurant meals.✔️
    6) No honey ok today(1-3 Tbsp.). (last1/25) (a little in honey mustard ok)(last)✔️
    7) Nuts ok (22-30 g) or 12-14 in-the-shell nuts. (last 1/20) Additional nuts in a meal are ok. Like almonds already in green beans. Either nuts or trail mix, but not both.✔️
    8) No beef jerky today✔️.
    9) No chicken vienna sausage ok today (trying not to have higher sodium stuff everyday)(last 2/17)✔️
    10) Sweet potato and/or pumpkin ok today. (last 2/8)✔️Didn't eat today.
    11) Only 1 ice drink today.✔️
    12) A few tic-tacs as needed everyday. (No max for now, unless it's a problem)✔️
    13) Harvest Snaps(22-30 g) ok today. (last 2/17)✔️
    14) Tamales ok today.(last 2/15)✔️Didn't eat today.
    15) No more than 600 calories at lunch.✔️
    16) No real butter today, unless in cooking. Bakers chocolate ok today.✔️
    Hour commitment - I won't eat again until tomorrow.

JFT for 2/20/24 (tomorrow)✔️
    1) No dessert today (last 2/16), unless I want sugarfree or no sugar added
    2) None of DH's stash ok today (including candy, chocolate raisins, peeps, ice cream, Valentine candies & girl scout cookies, homemade cookies).
    3) No peanut butter ok today, 2.5 to 3 T (last 2/14)
    4) Don't weigh again until 2/22
    5) Up to 2.0 oz hard cheese ok today (trying not to have cheese everyday) (last 2/18). Note: some grated parmigiana cheese has always been allowed and doesn't count towards hard cheese. Hard cheese at restaurant ok. Can have cheese with restaurant meals.
    6) No honey ok today(1-3 Tbsp.). (last1/25) (a little in honey mustard ok)(last)
    7) Nuts ok (22-30 g) or 12-14 in-the-shell nuts. (last 1/20) Additional nuts in a meal are ok. Like almonds already in green beans. Either nuts or trail mix, but not both.
    8) No beef jerky today.
    9) No chicken vienna sausage ok today (trying not to have higher sodium stuff everyday)(last 2/17)
    10) Sweet potato and/or pumpkin ok today. (last 2/8)
    11) Only 1 ice drink today.
    12) A few tic-tacs as needed everyday. (No max for now, unless it's a problem)
    13) No Harvest Snaps(22-30 g) ok today. (last 2/19)
    14) Tamales ok today.(last 2/15)
    15) No more than 600 calories at lunch.
    16) No real butter today, unless in cooking. No bakers chocolate ok today.
    17) Left over Thai food and rice ok
    ================== 4DW started =============
    4DWs (4 Day Wins) are here, in a shared file:

Sample

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hrtqbsOInIWeA9sl8FLnEv-ignY21p8m/edit?usp=drive_link&ouid=108259155343870939869&rtpof=true&sd=true

• littleblackskirt
    littleblackskirt Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    @pridesabtch the one thing you are not is "old people" lol. I'm always impressed with how much you fit into a day!
    I'm not refilling my kitchen cabinets yet either, there is always more dust. I'm waiting until the end then doing one big clean before refilling.

@Snowflake1968 you are so right that it is hard to rest your feet! My PF started last August, it was feeling slightly better, until I did some gardening at the weekend wearing my old trainers (I keep the old worn ones for muddy gardening). Huge mistake, I'm in a lot more pain now. So the trainers will be binned, and I need to find more supportive footwear for gardening. Like you, I'm desperate to be able to walk more (or even walk at all without pain!)
    I've only spent one day on Skye, I wish it had been more.

JFT Monday 19th Feb

THink before I eat ✅
    No snacking ❌ a dozen crisps
    No eating after 6.30 pm ✅
    PF exercises ✅
    Back exercises ❌
    Walk with friend ✅ quite slow, a bit of rain, but enjoyable
    Empty lounge for decorator ✅ 90% there

This week is going to be a bit chaotic, I have everything out of the kitchen so it can be painted, and now I've just agreed to empty the lounge to get it painted as well. I don't know where I'm going to put everything!

JFT Tuesday 20th Feb

THINK before I eat
    No Snacking
    No eating after 6.30 pm
    PF exercises
    Back exercises
    Continue with lounge
    Decide paint colours
    Drive into town and buy paint
    Deliver tea set to garden centre

A wet and windy day today, roll on spring!

• pridesabtch
    pridesabtch Posts: 2,327 Member
    Options

JFT Monday
    - Work by 8:00 :smiley:
    - No candy :(
    - Check in with MFP :smiley:
    - Home for lunch to let dog out :smile: Hubby did it
    - Meetings :smiley:
    - Get my nails filled & maybe a pedicure :smiley:
    - Dinner out - Maybe trivia in Marietta :smiley:
    - Home by 10:00 :(
    - Shower :(
    - Bed by 11:00 :smiley:

Played trivia last night with friends. Won 2nd place. Stayed out too late, but had fun. Looking forward to a night in tonight with leftover pizza and basketball.

JFT Tuesday
    - 7:00am meeting :smiley:
    - More meetings
    - No candy
    - No alcohol
    - Home for lunch to let dog out
    - Home by 5:00
    - NAP
    - Shower
    - Bed by 10:00
  • Snowflake1968
    Snowflake1968 Posts: 6,741 Member
    Options
    JFT - Monday Feb 19
    1.5L of water - :)
    Log all food - :)
    Move for 20 minutes - :)

JFT -Tuesday Feb 20
    1.5L of water
    Log all food
    Move for 20 minutes

Yesterday I managed to meet my goals, I even moved for a lot more than 20 minutes. I didn't log the movement though. I helped a friend organize her new living quarters, lifting, bending, pulling. Then I guess because I wasn't in enough pain with my foot, I decided to tidy my craft-room for an hour. It was successful though, I got a lot accomplished.

Today I need to go through the cupboards and fridge and decide what I really want to buy for food and make a list. DH will go along, he is very amendable and when he isn't I make him something else. It works for us.

@emgracewrites - I hope your flare up settles soon and that you are able to find a job that you love. Our health and emotional well being can really affect our whole life.

@more_freggies76 - Do you limit yourself on soft cheeses? Is feta considered a soft cheese?
    Your dedication always impresses me.

@littleblackskirt - Did you go to Skye since we were on this? I know you live in Scotland, but remember you talking aobut it.

• more_freggies76
    edited February 20
    Options
    @Snowflake1968 - Thank you! I limit myself on all cheeses except ricotta and cottage cheese. And just to every other day, because I like all cheeses so much and I don't want to give them up, but I don't need to have them every day.
    JFT for 2/20/24 (tomorrow)✔️
    2) None of DH's stash ok today (including candy, chocolate raisins, peeps, ice cream, Valentine candies & girl scout cookies, homemade cookies).
    5) Up to 2.0 oz hard cheese ok today (trying not to have cheese everyday) (last 2/18). Note: some grated parmigiana cheese has always been allowed and doesn't count towards hard cheese. Hard cheese at restaurant ok. Can have cheese with restaurant meals.
    6) No honey ok today(1-3 Tbsp.). (last1/25) (a little in honey mustard ok)(last)
    7) Nuts ok (22-30 g) or 12-14 in-the-shell nuts. (last 1/20) Additional nuts in a meal are ok. Like almonds already in green beans. Either nuts or trail mix, but not both.
    8) No beef jerky today.
    9) No chicken vienna sausage ok today (trying not to have higher sodium stuff everyday)(last 2/17)
    13) No Harvest Snaps(22-30 g) ok today. (last 2/19)
    16) No real butter today, unless in cooking. No bakers chocolate ok today.
    17) Left over Thai food and rice ok

Hour commitment - I won't eat again until after 12 pm.

Sample

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hrtqbsOInIWeA9sl8FLnEv-ignY21p8m/edit?usp=drive_link&ouid=108259155343870939869&rtpof=true&sd=true

• beachwalker99
    beachwalker99 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    I'm really struggling with time management and consistency. I'll try to get back on later and catch up.

JFT Tuesday, 2/20
    Hydrate
    Healthier food choices
    Work in some exercise
    2 chores
    Finish and print quiz
  • cschmitz110515
    cschmitz110515 Posts: 3,479 Member
    edited February 20
    Options
    Recap 2/19 M
    1) Make pan-fried perch & veg with side salad for supper / log all food / 64+ oz. water :smiley: Though tempted to skip the planned supper and, later, evening snacking, I focused on my goal and stayed the course. Plus 80 oz. water. Win!
    2) Walk dog :sunglasses: 3.79 mi happy dog & happy me
    3) Wash dishes / ta-da list is long... do something! :smiley: did lots of little stuff on the list so TA-DA!

JFT 2/20 T
    1) Blood spot test w/i 1 hour of waking :smiley: / prep docs & drop at UPS Store
    2) Schwan's beef tips in gravy with noodles & side salad for supper / log all food / 64+ oz. water
    3) PT exercises
    4) Special LWML meeting (bring papers) 1:00-3:00 / drop middle brother's bday card at P.O. / choir rehearsal 7:30 / read / other?

Beautiful day, sun shining, temp mild for time of year, wind not horrible, but not enough time for me to walk dog... we are out for about an hour and a half on days we go. Sad dog.

About me:
    I'm Carmela
    This is my lifestyle. It's. Not. A. Diet.
    Height 5'4"
    66 yrs old
    Reside in Green Bay, WI, USA

2024 Goals:
    1) Ultimate goal weight 150#... I'll be thrilled if I can get back down to 160# this year
    • Post weekly weigh-in on MFP for accountability. Saturday a.m. is my "official" weigh-in day, and I track daily on a separate app (for the visual). My digital scale only shows half pound increments & I'm too cheap to buy a fancier scale.
    • Take measurements & log on MFP every month end
    2) Plan meals most days & prelog meals/snacks whenever possible on MFP
    • Try new recipes Unfortunately, no wall oven until mid-Feb or later & sad me, but try slow cooker & stove recipes
    3) Exercise 5-6x per week (minimum 4x):
    January: 5 days x2wks, 4x1, 3x1, 1x1 [1 wk lots of snow & 1 wk bitter cold so shoveling, treadmill & PT, 1 wk 4 day trips out of town]
    • Walk dog 3-4 miles, treadmill when necessary in winter, weights/my home version of circuit & other x-training
    • PT (physical therapy) exercises to strengthen arthritic knees & hip flexor
    4) MapMyWalk app You Vs. the Year 1,024km challenge started on Jan. 1
    • In 2023 I logged 726.88 miles, or 1,169.8 km & completed yearly challenge 11.14.23 :star:
    • In 2022 I logged 500.4 miles, or 805km (knee issues).
    5) At least 7,500 steps per day
    • I can earn $10 every month on my Medicare Advantage Plan with 10+ days of 7,500 steps:
      January / February
    6) Participate in my favorite area races ~ I walk, I do not run
    • Registered 12.29.23 for Bellin 10K race on 6.8.24 & eligible to have race fee waived ~ rats, no waiver of fee
    • Register for my other usual events, and add other possible events
    7) Be considerate and loving to hubby and have fun together
    • Always a good idea
    8) Make efforts to keep in touch with parents, siblings and friends (most live in other towns or states)
    • Visit parents 1-2 times each month, phone calls in between ~ they're in their late 80s and live 90 miles away
      canceled visit 1.12-1.13 due to blizzard
      canceled visit 1.21-1.22 due Mom's bad cold
      Mom's bday visit 1.31 with all siblings, in-laws & aunt
      overnight visit 2.12-2.13, breakfast out with Mom/ladies & aunt, youngest brother stopped over
    • Monthly contact with former colleagues/others, now that I'm retired
      1.7.24 HH came over & visited at my invitation
      1.28.24 great-nephew's baptism affirmation in Oakfield, followed by luncheon
      1.29.24 Greenville: BIL's 2nd cataract surgery (hubby was his driver) / lunch at IHOP
      2.2.24 cousin's funeral & saw parents, 2 brothers, most aunts/uncles, few cousins
      2.16.24 pub food from McGeorge's & wine at La Vie with P&B / The Dirty Martinis played
      2.18.24 Greenville: visit w/ hubby's brother, SIL & niece / lunch at Olive Garden
    9) Declutter bedroom, home office, basement, books in living room
    • Not as much progress as I hoped last year, but not worse.

Keeping my Word for the Year: Tenacity ~ persistent determination; the mental strength to resist opposition, danger or hardship
  • more_freggies76
    Options
    Hour commitment - I won't eat again until after 5 pm. None of the same foods at dinner as at lunch. Can still have my dose of metamusal.
  • mytime6630
    mytime6630 Posts: 4,205 Member
    edited February 20
    Options
    I had a really good day yesterday .. ha.. until evening . While I did not snack... hubby suggested we have a margarita. We buy premixed margaritas at our Sams.. they are as good as if we went out. But we are getting into the bad habit of having them all too often .. all we have to do is unscrew the bottle and pour over ice! Last nite, I had 2, and hubby had 3 .. because the bottle was almost empty. I told him we need to make this maybe be a saturday nite thing... and not drink them too often. But other than that,, I got my protein count to over 100 again, drank my water.. actually was not even hungry in the evening. So while the day was good .. ha.. now I have to watch the alcohol!
    It is a beautiful day today .. so I got to the gym for 60 minutes this morning, and just got back from a 60 minute walk. I finally figured out a pattern to use for my grandsons KC Chiefs quilt I am making him .. so today I can start cutting fabric and get that started!
    Hope you are all having a great day today!
    @cschmitz110515 -- congrats on skipping those snacking temptations! I think for so many of us, our days are good .. its the evening where we get into trouble! Glad you are also getting nicer weather to get out and walk.. happy you and happy dog!
    @pridesabtch - I'm impressed you getting 2nd place in trivia!! I am terrible at trivia.
    @ more_freggies76 - Like @Snowflake said .. you impress my every day with your commitments! That is so wise to know the foods you love, and while you still have them, you just limit the days you have them. What commitment you have .. great job, and an inspiration to all of us!
    @emgracewrites - I am so sorry that you are again struggling with IBS. That is awful to have. I go through bouts of it, where it will last for a week or so, but not constant like so many. I am happy that you are finally able to eat a little and gain some weight though.. but I'm sure having the same foods gets boring. A good friends' granddaughter was just diagnosed with Ulcerative colitis.. which is probably similar. She has to watch everything that she eats.. and she is only 17, which makes it hard. Hugs
    @Snowflake1968 - welcome back! We missed you, and happy to see you back.Yes, I do believe that this thread keeps me going. I've changed this week though in posting my daily goals.. they are always the same, so rather than that, I am getting on here just reporting how my day went, and decided to only do weekly goals. I was finding I was spending more time reading and posting goals, but not actually logging my food. so ... an experiment for me this week!
  • more_freggies76
    Options
  • more_freggies76
    Options
    JFT for 2/20/24 (today)✔️
    1) No dessert today (last 2/16), unless I want sugarfree or no sugar added✔️
    2) None of DH's stash ok today (including candy, chocolate raisins, peeps, ice cream, Valentine candies & girl scout cookies, homemade cookies).✔️
    3) No peanut butter ok today, 2.5 to 3 T (last 2/14)✔️
    4) Don't weigh again until 2/22✔️
    5) Up to 2.0 oz hard cheese ok today (trying not to have cheese everyday) (last 2/18). Note: some grated parmigiana cheese has always been allowed and doesn't count towards hard cheese. Hard cheese at restaurant ok. Can have cheese with restaurant meals.✔️
    6) No honey ok today(1-3 Tbsp.). (last1/25) (a little in honey mustard ok)(last)✔️
    7) Nuts ok (22-30 g) or 12-14 in-the-shell nuts. (last 1/20) Additional nuts in a meal are ok. Like almonds already in green beans. Either nuts or trail mix, but not both.✔️
    8) No beef jerky today.✔️
    9) No chicken vienna sausage ok today (trying not to have higher sodium stuff everyday)(last 2/17)✔️
    10) Sweet potato and/or pumpkin ok today. (last 2/8)✔️Didn't eat
    11) Only 1 ice drink today.✔️
    12) A few tic-tacs as needed everyday. (No max for now, unless it's a problem)✔️
    13) No Harvest Snaps(22-30 g) ok today. (last 2/19)✔️
    14) Tamales ok today.(last 2/15)✔️Didn't eat
    15) No more than 600 calories at lunch.✔️
    16) No real butter today, unless in cooking. Bakers chocolate ok today.✔️
    17) Left over Thai food and rice ok✔️

JFT for 2/21/24 (tomorrow)✔️
    5) No hard cheese ok today (trying not to have cheese everyday) (last 2/20). Note: some grated parmigiana cheese has always been allowed and doesn't count towards hard cheese. Hard cheese at restaurant ok. Can have cheese with restaurant meals.
    8) No beef jerky today.
    13) Harvest Snaps(22-30 g) ok today. (last 2/19)
    16) No real butter today, unless in cooking.
    17) No bakers chocolate ok today.(last 2/20)

Sample

• littleblackskirt
    littleblackskirt Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    @Snowflake1968 I think I visited Skye when I was carrying my first child...he's 35 now! So I have no idea why I might have mentioned it before lol.

JFT Tuesday 20th Feb

THINK before I eat ❌ oh I thought, then I did it anyway!
    No Snacking ❌
    No eating after 6.30 pm ❌
    PF exercises ✅
    Back exercises ❌
    Continue with lounge ✅
    Decide paint colours ✅
    Drive into town and buy paint ✅
    Deliver tea set to garden centre ❌

A wet and windy day today, roll on spring!

A slightly odd day threw me off my plans. I started okay, but then twice had a biscuit to keep the painter company, and then I wasn't really hungry for an evening meal. Combined with not having a fully working kitchen, and needing to drive into town in the evening to buy more paint, meant I just snacked instead. Only good thing was I considered stopping for a takeaway, but changed my mind. So calories were not as bad as they might have been!

THINK before I eat
    ONE snack with painter
    No eating after 6.30 pm
    PF exercises
    Back exercises
    Fill charity bag
    Deliver tea set?
  • Bex953172
    Bex953172 Posts: 4,073 Member
    edited February 21
    Options
    Bex953172 wrote: »
    Weekly Goals
    - Say 'No' to myself. ❌
    - Reduce sugar intake❌
    - Sundays - Weekly Review

JFT Tuesday
    - Log ALL food✅
    - Swap out 'bad snacks' for fruit❌
    - Get atleast 6 waters in✅
    - Be within calorie goal❌✅

Tips & Tricks
    - Feeling peckish? Have a drink first!
    - Write my goals somewhere noticeable (off the app)
    - Log as I eat so I don't forget anything
    - Tell myself "no" out loud! Not just in my mind!
    - Fat Me Vs Thin Me! (Fat Me wants to eat the junk food, but Thin Me wouldn't do that, so be more like Thin me!)

Not a great day, although I expected that after having McDonald's for lunch 😂😂 I did then walk it off only to stuff my face again.

The kids joined the school choir, well 2 of them did, Casey didn't because she's too young at the minute. So I walked to pick her up and then I was meant to get home and ash was meant to leave to get the other two so I wasn't walking 4 miles in one hit (the school is a mile away, so there and back is two miles).
    Anyway, when I got home Ash had tidied the whole house. And it was a big mess, he did all the pots, all the clutter, hoovered and mopped and tidied the girls rooms (apart from making their beds) so I told him I would go and get the older two kids. So I had 5 minutes to sort Casey a snack, go to the toilet and off I went again 😂 I was knackered by the time I got back but I appreciated all the work ash did. I didn't even need to lift a finger other than cook dinner.

Which I messed up again because it was gammon and that's just not that healthy anyway! Then I had cookies and crisps.

Got my 6 waters in though 😂

Calories is ❌✅ because I was within calories but not within food calories. So I ate back the exercise ones.
  • Snowflake1968
    Snowflake1968 Posts: 6,741 Member
    Options
    JFT -Tuesday Feb 20
    1.5L of water - :/ 1.25 I had a bottle beside me all day that I forgot to drink. If I had drank anymore when I started I would have been awake all night. Up and Down
    Log all food - :)
    Move for 20 minutes - :| I'm not really sure if it was 20 minutes or not, I have a huge assignment given yesterday that is due Friday so a lot of desk work yesterday.

JFT - Wednesday Feb 21
    1.5L of water
    Log all food
    Move for 20 minutes

Evening snacking is my downfall. It's funny my Grandmother never had an evening snack, it was just something she didn't do. She ate three meals a day, weighed herself every Sunday, and could restrict herself, it seemed to me, so easily. My Grandfather on the other hand had a bedtime snack every evening. I remember having a snack at my house, and then going to theirs to see what he was having. I have a scar on my leg from one of my excursions there in the winter with only my nightgown and coat on. We lived in the country, no neighbours and they were just across the driveway. I would tell my parents I forgot homework over at Grammie's so I could go have a snack with Grampie when I should have been in bed. What terrible habits I set for myself way back then. I still need that snack.
  • forwewalkbyfaith
    forwewalkbyfaith Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    JFT Wednesday 02/21

Bible Study
    Water 64 oz
    Steps 5000+
    35 counter pushups
    Add to my Food Diary
    Choose to be Happy

• forwewalkbyfaith
    forwewalkbyfaith Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    @cschmitz110515 Thank you! ❤️ It’s one of my many favorite verses from the Bible. I have to be reminded of Gods Love for me and my family, even here on Fitness Pal.
  • more_freggies76
    Options
    JFT for 2/21/24 (today)✔️
    5) No hard cheese ok today (trying not to have cheese everyday) (last 2/20). Note: some grated parmigiana cheese has always been allowed and doesn't count towards hard cheese. Hard cheese at restaurant ok. Can have cheese with restaurant meals.
    8) No beef jerky today.
    13) Harvest Snaps(22-30 g) ok today. (last 2/19)
    16) No real butter today, unless in cooking.
    17) No bakers chocolate ok today.(last 2/20)
    Hour commitment - I won't eat again until after 12 pm.

Sample

• pridesabtch
    pridesabtch Posts: 2,327 Member
    Options

JFT Tuesday
    - 7:00am meeting :smiley:
    - More meetings :smiley:
    - No candy :(
    - No alcohol :smiley:
    - Home for lunch to let dog out :(
    - Home by 5:00 :smiley:
    - NAP :smiley:
    - Shower :(
    - Bed by 10:00 :smiley:

Had a doctor's appointment this morning, and it was a total waste of time. When I got blood drawn last week they didn't do the lipids panel which was the main reason I was going. Now I have to go back Monday for more blood work and then another follow up appointment. Time and money are wasted. My thyroid is still out of whack. Ugh...

Anyway, I'm back at work and have missed 2 meetings. Well I wouldn't say I "missed" them, but I didn't go. Kind of a light afternoon today. Couple of one on ones to review 2024 goals then I may leave early. New counter tops were being installed today. I'm a little nervous about them. They aren't what I originally picked out, but I agreed they would look nice. Now I'm anxious. They are White quartz with a slight blue veining.

Trivia tonight. Sticking to the 2 beer maximum. Should be fun.

JFT Wednesday
    - Doctor :smiley:
    - Work stuff :smiley:
    - Chinese for lunch :smiley:
    - One on One
    - Home early to see counter tops and sink
    - Trivia
    - Pool
    - 2 beer limit
    - home by 11:00
    - Shower