Stupid Question...

Options
2»

Replies

• sneezles
    sneezles Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    4-5 times a week is not a treat it's an addiction! ;-) Seriously, you could maybe have one once a week or even better once a month or even as a reward for goals reached. The more carbs you consume the more glycogen you store. You'd have to do major cardio to balance out 400 unnecessary calories. JMHO
  • sneezles
    sneezles Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    In that case, I will consume nothing but red wine all day, every day. I will track that in my food diary. My water intake will be vodka. The water of life!

If only!
  • KimertRuns13_1
    Options
    Try making your own lighter version at home. Not only will you save calories but I'm guessing it would save money too.
    400-500 calories is a lot for a drink/treat 4-5 days a week.
  • Amyding115
    Options
    400 calories is A LOT for sugary junk if you ask me. Stick with regular coffee and treat yourself once a week. Your body will appreciate it!

In order to see results we have to sacrifice what we've been doing, odds are, that's why we need to lose weight in the first place. Don't get rid of them entirely, just give yourself a weekly treat, or split one with a friend.
  • dsjohndrow
    dsjohndrow Posts: 1,820 Member
    Options
    Hello Everyone,

I have a stupid question. I know you can eat anything you want, as long as your stay below your calories for the day. I love Dunkin Donuts coffee coolata. If I have one 4-5 days a week (400 calories), will I still lose weight if I count it. I know it has a lot of sugar in it. Hopefully after a month or two, I won't want them anymore. Does anyone else here drink them and if so, are you still losing
    weight. Thanks....

I think I need a Coffee Coolata (I like to call it crack in a cup) now! Actually I only had them to celebrate the beginning and ending of summer. This year I decided to forget them all togother... some thing just aren't worth it. I suppose if I cold get my workouts to 800 calories instead of 300, I might consider it.
  • izzyissy
    izzyissy Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Thanks Everyone for the feedback.

I didn't have any Mond, Tues or Weds. I think I will listen to you guys and maybe try to drink it (it's always the small one) on Saturday and Sunday for my weekly treat and make sure I work out on those days....

Can't wait till I reach 10lbs like most of you...... :)