Lost 107 pounds

Options
khsh08
khsh08 Posts: 10 Member
0z7ztpepnwax.jpg
I lost 107 pounds, hitting my goal after 10.5 months last year. It has been 3 months and I have lost another 10. Trying to find the right weight to maintain still. I followed a keto style of eating, whole foods, no sugar and no grains.

Replies

• inkedShimewaza
    inkedShimewaza Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    Amazing! You look fantastic. Great work!!!!!
  • Corina1143
    Corina1143 Posts: 2,918 Member
    Options
    Wow! That's amazing! You look beautiful.
  • Kelly040404
    Kelly040404 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    khsh08 wrote: »
    0z7ztpepnwax.jpg
    I lost 107 pounds, hitting my goal after 10.5 months last year. It has been 3 months and I have lost another 10. Trying to find the right weight to maintain still. I followed a keto style of eating, whole foods, no sugar and no grains.

Wow, that's awesome! Congrats!!! Did you restrict/count your calories while doing keto?
  • khsh08
    Options
    Yes, I stayed between 1400-1600 calories.
  • lisawhite1b188
    lisawhite1b188 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    That's amazing! Congratulations on such a significant achievement! How do you feel after losing 107 pounds?
  • khsh08
    Options
    I feel really good! Loose skin, which I hope will tighten up. My way of eating now has been really sustainable for me.
  • zaxaz
    zaxaz Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    That is fantastic - good for you! Glad you found something sustainable.
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,130 Member
    Options
    You. Look. Fabulous!

Good show: Finding sustainable eating habits is really a big deal (and very individual!).

Keep up the great work!
  • mkculs13
    mkculs13 Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. I'm sure you know you look great, but I'll bet you also feel so much better. It's a relief, not carrying it all around. Well done!
  • Mredwards12
    Mredwards12 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Way To Getter Done!! You Look Amazing!
  • nerez1
    nerez1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Thats amazing!! Congratulations !!!! big win!
  • Joyfulandactive
    Joyfulandactive Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    You look so happy and healthy! Well done for taking such good care of yourself and meeting your goals 🩷
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!