What do your meals look like (show me pictures)....

Options

Replies

• takinitalloff
    takinitalloff Posts: 1,852 Member
    Options
    acpgee wrote: »
    the weird celery/bean/mushroom/feta salad from last week's Washington post.
    :#:D So how was it?
  • acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,625 Member
    Options
    Beef rendang pulled out from the batch, cooked sous vide two weekends ago. The asian salads were Bep Vuyk's recipe for tomato lalab and a cucumber with black sesame dressing. Last night's leftover celery salad from the weird Washington Post recipe.
    6tmter50sue8.jpeg
  • acpgee
    Options
    Pan fried sea bass, some Peruvian aji verde pulled out of the freezer, air fryer oven chips, sauteed spinach, a little leftover Waldorf from last night.
    sgcjh3my7xzv.jpeg
  • janicemlove
    janicemlove Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    ynufvodv38db.jpeg
    dsoq79bw1mlb.jpeg
    I had rehearsal tonight so got home late. Dinner of odds and ends from the fridge. Breakfast was smoked salmon/cream cheese/toast. My goal was to have breakfast everyday this week and so far I’ve succeeded!
  • acpgee
    Options
    Still practicing for Japanese dinner party the first week of March. I have not nailed kakiage which I want to served warmed up in the air fryer or oven so as not to deep fry while guests are here. This time I tried rice flour which was lighter and crispier than my usual potato starch+wheat flour combo, but only crisped up on reheating after getting too dark in colour. I tried an easy home style tuna salad maki rolls which are tinned tuna mixed with wasabi mayo. Dinner party sushi will be California roll temaki because that is a lot less work for a crowd.
    qh7ydja6bwcf.jpeg
    ld8vyriw5i98.jpeg
  • SafariGalNYC
    SafariGalNYC Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    acpgee wrote: »
    Starter of taktouki and toast. Main of sous vide lamb leg, mash, Moroccan carrots with chermoula. A gravy made with the liquid from the sous vide bag and sherry under the meat, and two Peruvian anticucho sauces (red and yellow from the Nobu cookbook) on the side.
    xg2o8v8ubql2.jpeg
    u307i3oct734.jpeg

Yum!!!! 😋