Tell me about millionaire mindset.

Options
serpilchiba336
serpilchiba336 Posts: 14 Member
Do we have to have the millionaire mindset to loose weight and live our life's?How satisfying is to be disciplined in every aspects of the life? How much pain you can handle while you are dieting? I have so many questions? You can either add more or just enlighten me if you like.

Answers

• ElMeroKeeQue
    ElMeroKeeQue Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    I went all in on the 10x rule which has gotten me many of the same results. Since covid, lost 66 lbs, got my mba and my black belt in mixed martial arts as well as a new job as a manager in a huge global company and started my own side business.
    It can be done with grit, focus, determination and not taking no for an answer. Especially from yourself.
    Get busy!!
  • jbs116
    jbs116 Posts: 746 Member
    Options
    Small changes over time that you can sustain in the long run is the optimal approach for most people. The no pain no gain, all in, masochist mindset is not going to last.
  • AllaboutDaCake
    AllaboutDaCake Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    I chucked the diet culture and weight loss culture out the window and I started approaching the process with a mindset of loving myself and being healthy. I had to unlearn alot of things. I used to approach weight loss from a place of self hatred and it made it unsustainable which makes sense because how can you pursue positive changes from something you hate? Maybe it's motivation for others but not for me. Small changes, a positive mindset and patience goes a long way. Good luck 😊