Blog

Options
I used to have my own fitness blog on here where I personally blogged about my weight loss goals, etc. I don't see it any more. Just the MFB blog. Did it move? It has been quite awhile since I blogged on here.

Answers

• AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,382 Member
    Options
    It was dropped as a feature a while back, I think because not very many people used it.
  • EmBeatie
    EmBeatie Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Thanks for asking. I was looking for it too. How crappy to delete it without warning.
  • durden
    durden Posts: 3,201 MFP Staff
    Options
    EmBeatie wrote: »
    Thanks for asking. I was looking for it too. How crappy to delete it without warning.

We actually gave over a month of warning before removing the feature.
  • Wynterbourne
    Wynterbourne Posts: 2,208 Member
    Options
    durden wrote: »
    EmBeatie wrote: »

We actually gave over a month of warning before removing the feature.

I can also confirm that we were giving a warning. I didn't have much on it, but I went through and screenshoted my entries after they told us it was being removed.
  • jgnickel
    jgnickel Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    What a bummer, some of those blogs were so inspirational for me. I had stepped away for awhile and did not see any of the warnings and couldn't find my faves when i came back. I really hate the MFP blog. it just seems like a magazine ad and not personal at all.
  • Gab149
    Gab149 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    That's a pity. I've come back after some time away and I would have liked to go back over my personal notes. I hope admin would consider bringing the feature back.