MARCH 2024 Monthly Running Challenge

Options

Replies

• quilteryoyo
    quilteryoyo Posts: 5,972 Member
    edited March 2
    Options
    I'm sorry to hear you aren't feeling well @martaindale . I hope you feel better tomorrow!

@tarun_yadavA Boy, when you got off the wagon, you go way off! :lol: Happy Birthday to your BIL. I'm glad it is a lunch and you aren't forced to have the dreaded brunch today. At least if the cocktails are expensive, you'll be less likely to overindulge there. Not that it will matter if you are already going to be "lit" on the way over. Do have fun, but try not to get too crazy. We don't need the passed out on the table episode over again. LOL I'm glad you are committed to running with your son tomorrow. Oh, BTW, I looked up Lanzoprozoles and we call it Prevacid....acid reducer.
  • daria0919
    daria0919 Posts: 676 Member
    Options
    AlphaHowls wrote: »
    3/1 14.17 miles, Crazy Laps! Cold drizzle
    3/2 18.52 miles, Running Partner A, High Fog

@AlphaHowls amazing start March! Way to go!!
  • quilteryoyo
    quilteryoyo Posts: 5,972 Member
    Options
    @Mari33a I'm glad that Dakota didn't make you fall. Wonder what was bothering him? Great run otherwise.

Congrats on the long run @Leigh_b . You're training seems to be going well.

@martaindale You are doing great and sounds like you are making the best decisions for recovery.

Great run today @SummerSkier . Better late than never. :lol: I never thought to give Prilosec to pets. I'm glad it has helped Lil Bit and glad her leg is better.

It's nice to have friends to run with @ContraryMaryMary . I hope the storm doesn't cause any damage.