Not regiment.
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,874 Member
    Options
    Irregardless🤦‍♀️
  • marydrohan52
    marydrohan52 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    today, sunday, i drove home from my son's house in Pittsburgh...what irked me today was people pulling out in front of me the slowing down below the speed limit...tail gaiting is another thing that frosts my cherries!! i want a bumper sticker that says, " my breaks are really good, how's your insurance?"
  • cmsienk
    Options
    We had a tease of spring yesterday (75°!). That makes today's high of 29 and the snowflakes that just started falling even more depressing. 🙁
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,601 Member
    Options
    Almost 90 yesterday,
    haven’t reached 40 yet today. 🤯
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    Options
    Almost 90 yesterday,

Weekend ahead looks nice tho - fun fact I opened all window’s yesterday and left open over night lol - was a little chilly for the cold shower this morning 😂🤷‍♂️
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,601 Member
    Options
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    Almost 90 yesterday,

Weekend ahead looks nice tho - fun fact I opened all window’s yesterday and left open over night lol - was a little chilly for the cold shower this morning 😂🤷‍♂️

🥶
  • Rxman1971
    Rxman1971 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Fair Weather Fans
  • itchmyTwitch
    itchmyTwitch Posts: 3,838 Member
    Options
    When people take a complex and nuanced concept and reduce it down to a largely inaccurate soundbite.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,601 Member
    Options
    I texted my apt building manager about a week ago about the person who parks next to me damaging my car and if there was something we could do about it and heard nothing. I texted her again this morning about my smoke alarm going off all willy nilly and heard back but when I asked about the car thing....nothing.
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »
    I texted my apt building manager about a week ago about the person who parks next to me damaging my car and if there was something we could do about it and heard nothing. I texted her again this morning about my smoke alarm going off all willy nilly and heard back but when I asked about the car thing....nothing.

When people don’t answer your messages, it’s usually because they want to see you in person
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,601 Member
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »

When people don’t answer your messages, it’s usually because they want to see you in person

Then I'd feel like I was nagging. Just acknowledge the text! :)
  • crazyhorse8
    crazyhorse8 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    Right now I am sick of winter! Sick of coats, mud on the floor, frozen windsheilds, darkness, and an aching body every time a front moves in either rain or snow. I have officially turned into a cranky old woman! 😡
  • cmsienk
    Options
    The strap on my computer bag just broke 😑
    gxiu0hsozo4a.jpg
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    Options
    Right now I am sick of winter! Sick of coats, mud on the floor, frozen windsheilds, darkness, and an aching body every time a front moves in either rain or snow. I have officially turned into a cranky old woman! 😡

Is it bragging if I said its 80 here - ??
  • IslandGal3
    IslandGal3 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Same ♥️
  • IslandGal3
    IslandGal3 Posts: 234 Member
    edited March 3
    Options
    cowsfan12 wrote: »

Is it bragging if I said its 80 here - ??

Make room for houseguests!

• Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,222 Member
    Options
    My scratchy throat and stuffy nose. I don't have time to be sick
  • cmsienk
    Options
    My scratchy throat and stuffy nose. I don't have time to be sick
    🍵 🍲... feel better soon 🤗
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options

I feel this too