Comment here if you want more friends!!

Options

Replies

• roadie_jay
    roadie_jay Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Please add me as a friend! I’m new to MyFitnessPal and I’m unsure how to add friends. Thanks!

I tried to add you but kept getting a message saying "invalid username"
  • cortneyyount3
    cortneyyount3 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Just starting out again, would love to build a support system ❤️
  • jennsnee16
    jennsnee16 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I'm new to my fitness pal, hope you're all having a good day 😊
  • Neon_B
    Neon_B Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Looking for some motivation and to offer some as well. Feel free to add me, the more the merrier as far as I'm concerned. We're all looking to make a change. <3
  • Artemis726
    Artemis726 Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    Hello all! Back to MFP after a super long hiatus and looking for active friends to share the journey. <3
  • BadToeJoe
    BadToeJoe Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I’m a guy in my 40s. I work out. I have sacred old man knowledge.
  • AM_1974
    AM_1974 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    About to turn 50, looking to maintain muscle and keep the middle-aged spread at bay. Feel free to add me!
  • thapaayush15
    thapaayush15 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'd like friends too! We can see each others' progress everyday and help each other achieve our system/habits then our goals!
  • GeordieLaforge
    GeordieLaforge Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hey all! It's been a -long- time since I've been on MFP so most of my previous friends are inactive now. Looking for a fresh batch of positive minded folks to share my new journey with! feel free to add me :)

I'm a Canadian Female in my 30s if that matters to anyone haha
  • StanDandyLiver
    StanDandyLiver Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hey all! It's been a -long- time since I've been on MFP so most of my previous friends are inactive now. Looking for a fresh batch of positive minded folks to share my new journey with! feel free to add me :)

I'm a Canadian Female in my 30s if that matters to anyone haha

Cool username. 🖖
    British guy, in my 40s. Active with swimming, hiking and weight training. Always happy to accept new friends for mutual support.
  • zinedilter
    zinedilter Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello guys,

I am Deniz, from Dundee UK, I hope you re all enjoying this app and community. Love to be here, I really want to make friends. I am engaged with fitness (weight lifting and cardio) last 2 years. Want to lose couple of weights currently thats why need to track my calories, its little bit hard for me to stay away from sugar and sweets 😮‍💨🤭 If you would like to share your experiences or just to be friends maybe give eachother some advice pls dont hesitate to add me or contact me. 💃🏻
  • mikerommfp
    mikerommfp Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Good morning, everyone! I’ve always benefited from friends in MFP. Please feel free to add me!
  • wondermood
    wondermood Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi. Yes please! Just returned after n9t being here for years. Weigh more now than ever and would love to not feel alone with this. Thanks.
  • jenny_strong
    jenny_strong Posts: 3 Member
    edited March 9
    Options
    Hi! I am Pennsylvania and starting mfp journey once again. Could use so inspiration and motivation. Please feel free to add me as a friend.
  • HaleCry
    HaleCry Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Hi all,

I lost about 55lbs in 2017 with MFP and I’m back to get rid of it for good this time.

Almost 10lbs down and have about 40lbs left to loose, love having an active newsfeed so please add me😊
  • Icecreamjorna
    Icecreamjorna Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Please add me if I haven’t added you already 🥰
  • holtzksecret
    holtzksecret Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm not really new however i have been trying to lose weight for a while i've tried mean diets without the support of my family. i have found that the Myfitnesspal family has been the most beneficial. i have come back for that reason. i would like make new friends here that can help and support me, and i can help and support thru the journey of weight loss.
  • AM_1974
    AM_1974 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • AndyRRobinson
    AndyRRobinson Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, second time around on MFP.. I'm looking for friends to share my journey with, feel free to add me!
  • allflowersintime
    allflowersintime Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Turning 32 in a few weeks, Canadian, female. Gained weight over the last 3 years, and looking to get back into shape again! Looking to connect with people along a similar path of health/fitness/weight loss, so feel free to add me :p