30 day shred level 3

Hey everyone I will be going to level 3 of the 30 day shred soon and I was curious if anyone could tell me what to look forward in that level, also any tips to get me through the level so i can complete all 30 days!

Thanks!!

Em

Replies

• joyoungolivia
    joyoungolivia Posts: 85 Member
    I'd be interested to know!! I start level 3 this week, if it's worse than level 2 I don't kno if I can get through it!!
  • I LOVE Level 3! It's SO much better than 2 in my opinion. Its fast paced so before you know it you're done with the workout. It is def. where I saw the most results. I'm on my 2nd round of 30DS now. Good luck! :)
  • BlueEyedMomma88
    BlueEyedMomma88 Posts: 558 Member
    :ohwell: I never made it to level 3. Goodluck though!! :flowerforyou:
  • Ashleypeterson37
    Ashleypeterson37 Posts: 347 Member
    I really don't have any advice but I felt that level 3 was much easier then level 2.
  • phatsoslim
    phatsoslim Posts: 257 Member
    It's all good! Why don't you just watch level 3 a day before you have to start it? Then you will know what to expect.
  • saxtonw
    saxtonw Posts: 2 Member
    It has a lot more plyometrics (sp?). In other words, jumping... You jump out of lunges rather than stepping, etc. And the push ups are killer because you walk your hands from side to side in between each one. Other than that, I don't know that it was much harder than level 2... Some of the strength moves of level 2 were actually harder for me than anything in level 3... And yet, after doing level 3 for a while, you really start to feel STRONG!
  • therealkittymao
    therealkittymao Posts: 194 Member
    Level 3 is easier in some ways and harder in others, I like it though! It is REALLY challenging toward the end because there is a LOT of jump training and I find it really difficult to keep up with the pace. I like how it's really challenging, though, and I am definitely seeing results.
  • caripta85
    caripta85 Posts: 102 Member
    I will also be starting level 3 this week! Level 2 is not fun, hoping i enjoy level 3 more!! Either way I'm sticking with it! Feel free to friend me :) I watched it, but haven't done it yet... and i pretty much forget the exercises lol
  • AngieMMc
    AngieMMc Posts: 152 Member
    I've done two rounds of the 30 Day Shred and Level 3 was much easier for me than Level 2. Level 3 was more fun though to me and went by really quick as another poster said. Before too long, you'll be wondering where the time went and be ready to move on to Ripped in 30! Jillian Rocks! Have fun and good luck finishing this last third of the Shred!
  • alyssa92982
    alyssa92982 Posts: 1,093 Member
    I enjoyed Lev 3 more than 2. Jump training was tough but eventually your body endures it. Good luck!
  • msmayor
    msmayor Posts: 362 Member
    ha.... day 6 of level 1 and I'm so ready for level 2 I think - I'm getting bored with 1 and master everything execpt those side lunges the lunges are not the problem it's raising the 5lbs to the eyes with jello arms....I've heard so many good stories I can't wait until I can put mine up!!!! and really can't wait for the results!
  • hummelen
    hummelen Posts: 17 Member
    Thanks everyone for the advice!! It sounds like Level 3 will be so much better!!! I am really not enjoying level 2 right now... but only a few more days and I'll be able to move on and it sounds like level 3 will give me good results- i found level 1 to give me good results but i feel like level 2 is not doing that for me- i'll fill you all in on how it goes :) Thanks!!