Delulu Reasons Why

Options
For those not in the know, "delulu" is a fun way to say "delusional."

Some people have an actual cruise planned they want to look good for, some people are strictly doing it for their health. There's a kind of embarrassing, secret third reason that might be motivating us, unless I'm just alone. It's kind of petty, but a little more fun than that.

I'm talking about events and milestones that are clearly far fetched and will probably never happen. Things that only exist in daydreams.

Anybody trying to look good when they finally get on late night television to talk about their career, or perform on stage with Taylor Swift? Are you a famous influencer inside that noggin?

Personally... My current delulu source of motivation is that I'm in a great relationship right now. We're not engaged. I sure want to look good in that dress, though. I don't know what that dress will be. I cannot go around town ogling wedding dresses. He can't know that I'm like this. I'll tell you, though.
Tagged:

Replies

• HealthyGinny
    HealthyGinny Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    lol and you'll look great in that dress! B)
    Let's say mine is: I want to look good during job interviews if/when I need to look for a new job!
    I'm in a great position rn, and not looking at all, and i don't "think" i will be looking soon, but for once i'd like to look good and confident during a round of job interviews!
    I don't think it's that "delulu" but if we're talking prepping for sth totally hypothetical, that's it for me!
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    I know I'm petty AF but I have moved back to my home town and know I'm going to be running into people from back in the day, including Ex's, and I can't stand the idea of them seeing me fat haha