Comment here if you want more friends!!

Options

Replies

• Scott2026
    Scott2026 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I’d love to add some friends to motivate and learn from each other. I’ve lost 20 lbs but have at least another 20 to go! I’m 45 yo and also training for a 10k in the summer. Thanks!
  • EllaBella312519
    EllaBella312519 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Just rejoined MFP and would love to add/chat with others for motivation and support. This is going to be a long journey and easier with others who understand :)
  • TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,583 Member
    Options
    Good morning peeps....Feel free to add me! We all need some help and friendship!
  • bgbdjyd5yv
    bgbdjyd5yv Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I’m on a burn fat build muscle add me friends
  • jeepers1974
    jeepers1974 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    52yr M - Been using MFP for a few years, I'm new to the premium. Add me. I started my lifestyle change in early January. I'm down about 18lbs with about 35 to go, using Keto/fasting/exercise.
  • Awegg05
    Awegg05 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) trying to really immerse myself in this.

100lbs to lose - keto - IF
  • nbg8nczyn6
    nbg8nczyn6 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Add me too! This whole thing is a whirlwind to me!! I’ve always been into healthy living and clean eating but now I’m trying to gain weight and the last couple days I’m just getting my feet wet. Any suggestions from y'all on breakfast ideas? Been eating oatmeal with cacao nibs, ghee and fresh dates.. yum but bored lol
  • dejonny
    dejonny Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    add me lol ill add back
  • katiethecatlady96
    katiethecatlady96 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Would love to connect with new pals. Finally ready to lose the weight for good and feel better in my body.
    I’m 250 right now and seeking to lose 90 lbs. Would love a friend to keep each other accountable! ❤️🥺
  • SelenaDonaldson
    SelenaDonaldson Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi there!

My name is Selena and I am a 25 year old Christian girl. I would love to make friends who are either Christian or around my age! I am looking to lose a total of 14-15 pounds that I gained after switching some of my medication around. It’s hard to stay motivated and actually want to lose the weight since it’s not hindering me in anyway yet. Thanks!
  • OhioDido
    OhioDido Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    60 yo grandfather here looking to lose weight and get more fit so I can be there for my toddler granddaughters who we’re helping to raise. Always happy to make friends and so we can support each other.
  • Liftslikeagoddess
    Liftslikeagoddess Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hiya - I always love making friends so here's a bit about me; I'm 33 from the UK, I've currently lost 30lbs and hoping to lose another 30lb to 40lbs. I'm loving the progress that I've seen already and feeling super positive moving forward.

I love going to the gym, weight lifting and walking my two dogs! I also love video games so always happy to talk about those.
  • Hangrycatapilar
    Hangrycatapilar Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Ah go for it add me I’m back on track and on a mission to stay consistent and log every single day for the foreseeable 🤪
  • That_Fit_Lawyer
    That_Fit_Lawyer Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Add me so we can share our deepest darkest secrets. Like our favorite peanut butter and gym locker combo…
  • jeweldine31
    jeweldine31 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Trying to keep healthy and lose a bit more weight. Let's keep each other motivated!
  • IAmWillJunior
    IAmWillJunior Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, press a like and I will add right away. I am in my late 20's, bear sized prefer it that way my goal is to maintain this weight of mine while learning nutrition so getting in some good food while getting in some martial arts practice in. I used to run but my ankles acts up here and there, I rely on nutritional food to stay fit. feel free to add me :)
  • artsrule
    artsrule Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hi, press a like and I will add right away. I am in my late 20's, bear sized prefer it that way my goal is to maintain this weight of mine while learning nutrition so getting in some good food while getting in some martial arts practice in. I used to run but my ankles acts up here and there, I rely on nutritional food to stay fit. feel free to add me :)

Welcome to the community! I'm in my late 20s too. Wish you well on your journey!