Petites!!

Options
2»

Replies

• ChristyRunStarr
    ChristyRunStarr Posts: 1,600 Member
    Options
    Ugh, I feel like the biggest one of the group! I'm short as well, 5'2" on a good day :wink: and sadly, right now I'm at 160:explode: -I've been trying to lose weight and going to the gym and working out since January but I hadn't been keeping track of my food as well as I can here so I'm super excited to start again and see where I get! I'd like to be about 130 or so but honestly, right now, I'll be happy when I get to 140.

Anyone here is more than welcome to add me but please just write in the description/note that it's from this topic
  • lil_pulp
    lil_pulp Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    I'm 4'11 and 34 years old. My highest weight (that I know) was about 6 years ago at 197 pounds. I've been between 125 and 135 for 3 or 4 years now; currently about 130 and working on the last 10 (or so) pounds. My biggest challenge is eating mindfully!
  • sleibo87
    sleibo87 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am 25 years old next month, 4'11 small build, but got as high as 162! I'm down about 20 pounds (havent weighed in a few weeks) I am hoping to get to 110. Always here to motivate others and love new friends.
  • StephStepByStep
    StephStepByStep Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I'm 5 feet tall!
  • littlelol
    littlelol Posts: 539
    Options
    im 4ft 11 x
  • dhakiyya
    dhakiyya Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1" - it can be harder to lose fat, but the main reason is that smaller people need fewer calories. However as long as you've calculated your calories right you can still lose fat, and you can eat more by doing more exercise.

Another disadvantage when you're small is that the fat shows up more because it's less spread out than on a tall person.
  • love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options
    4'11--goal is to lose 5-8 pounds
  • Tbirdgal_Stef
    Tbirdgal_Stef Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    47 yrs here and 5'2", way to heavy at 177lbs., :( menopause hit me hard, and the weight went crazy! I need the motivation to get back to a healthier weight; I've been a couch potato since I lost my dad in July, Lots of stressors lately with losing family members and children starting to leave home :( The goal for now is 150 lbs., so I stay realistic, then once I hit that goal I'll reevaluate :) Petites for the win!