over 70

Options
2»

Replies

• gevanderlinde
    gevanderlinde Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am 77 I have been with myfitnesspal for 4 years I lost 70 pounds I have stayed in the same wight for a year now I decided to lose 20 pounds more, and I am in track. The trick is, post every day and stick to your calorie goal.
  • seakewer
    seakewer Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Me! I am 75 and have been using the program for nearly 2 months now. I have lost over 10# so far and enjoy planning my meals using the app. It has truly made me aware of what I am eating. I don't think I would have had much success on my own. I am a huge fan and thank my son for turning me onto it. I have found exercise to be the biggest factor. I walk 2 miles every other day. I'd do more by my feet can't handle it.
  • shar71
    shar71 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'll be 71 next month. I'm doing a combination of WW and myfitnesspal. Just began but could use a partner.
  • jtwigg52
    jtwigg52 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 72 and have lost 40+ pounds. I use MFP in conjunction with my fitbit.
  • lawhite0317
    lawhite0317 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am 68 years old and have lost 6 lbs in one month thus far.
  • brenn35
    brenn35 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I am 70 and lost 40 lbs ten years ago. One time I gained 25 of it back but then got it off, keeping on keeping on.
  • poisonesse
    poisonesse Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    I'll be 73 in July, and I've lost a total of 71 pounds. First 20 was with WW online, the next 10 was Calorie Count (no longer an option) and the rest was MFP. I didn't do it quickly, I've done it over a period of about 10 years. And I've been basically in maintenance for the past year or two, just dropping a pound or so every few months. It works, regardless of age.