Just Give Me 10 Days - Round 254

Options

Replies

• Sweetzyd
    Sweetzyd Posts: 817 Member
    Options

March 19th: BOOOOO!!!! It was so high this morning I had to give it the hand and run to the gym ASAP! 202 is only after fasted aqua aerobics this afternoon. IKR?! Totally sucks. But again, aint mad at it. Know its probably totally some meltingly good, hard to resist brisket I ate wayy too late last night. Its been lingering all day. Currently still fasted @ 9,563 steps and 631 cals 🔥but its still early enough for light weights and leg work before bed. We'll see.
    [/spoiler]

That weight is gonna come back off!! You're doing amazing!!
  • deepwoodslady
    deepwoodslady Posts: 10,859 Member
    Options
    musicsax wrote: »
    @deepwoodslady - you don't say whether you've been getting your water in, I try to drink 2 pints before each meal in an effort to help me feel full!

@musicsax I drink my black coffee all day long and usually stop about 5 pm in the evening. I stay up pretty late but coffee can affect my sleep if I drink it beyond that time. All evening and night during my hunger for my snacks is exactly when I am sipping, sipping, sipping and getting water in. I usually do not reach my overall goal for the day since I start so late, but I definitely sip or gulp all evening and all night. I know this is what keeps me up all night shedding water and giving me constant disruptions to my sleep. The answer to my water goal and sleeping issues is changing my coffee habits but I'm just not ready to do that right now. I do think that some of my early cravings are for that water until I get enough in. As far as the hunger goes, I don't think it's asking for more water it is already getting. I mean, it's actual stomach growling hunger. I'm hoping I can tweak my meal times and that it will help. One thing that I have noticed over the past couple of years, when I eat sugar in the form of donuts or cake etc. the cravings will start all over again and sometimes last for weeks. It's best to stay away from it altogether but I never seem to last long at that. The first birthday cake comes along and I am starting the cycle all over again. I appreciate the insight on the water. Starting today I will try to sip some in-between my cups of coffee and see if it helps. I have my very dark chocolate and if I stick to that I usually do pretty good. I never overeat that because it's bitter and I don't like it or crave it like other sweets.