TURN-OFF

Options

Replies

• Avalonis
    Avalonis Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    Don't make me post an essay of things that drive me nuts about a date.

Seriously.
  • BigDaddyBRC
    BigDaddyBRC Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    ignorance
  • stellarsheller
    Options
    people who don't follow through
    flakes
    dishonesty
    blaming others for problems
  • sdwelk11
    Options
    Bible beaters

I've never heard anyone call it a bible....Oh wait....never mind....

CAN YOU GO TO JAIL FOR THAT KIND OF ABUSE???? :tongue:
  • Libby81
    Libby81 Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    Oh and people who is "woooooo is me" or they are complain because someone else may have good fortune there way, anyone they see who may have bought something they will say" must be nice to be able to buy such and such!"

Or complain there life sucks but never does anything except complain about it. Complain about the same thing you try to tell them something and they come up with reasons they cant do that!! ohhhhhh Gosh it is draining to be around lol

There is nothing worse than people who whine and moan about how their life sucks and how they've got such bad luck, and oh I'm so busy I'll have to stay late to get all this work done ......No SHUT UP, STOP WHINGING and you can actually get it done easy.

I also hate people who have planted themselves on self imposed pedestals and look down and mock your life because they think they are so much better than you in every possible way
  • writtenINthestars
    writtenINthestars Posts: 1,933 Member
    Options
    I second "Attention *kitten*".
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    The constant one-upper. You did something great well they did something fantastic!
    People that talk on their cell phones while using public bathrooms.
    My sister in law in general....
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    People talking through films. Especially if they are trying to predict what is going to happen, as it's invariably the people who are really useless at plots who do it.

Men being really into team sports

Women thinking how much money your husband earns is of any import at all.

I also can't stand people who constantly go on about how great they are at everything. Or go on about the things they are great at.
  • sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,365 Member
    Options
    racism
    homophobia

And if I'm on a date I watch how he treats wait staff. I have a major problem with people who treat "service" individuals like they're slaves or stupid.
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    Hyppocrites
  • pain_is_weakness
    pain_is_weakness Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    oh, Attention WH0RES, Drama Queens and "Victims"

THIS!
  • Saruman_w
    Saruman_w Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    Smoking for me. Turns me right off
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options
    Men/Women with an over abundance of feelings, and a great desire to talk about them.
  • KatieJane83
    KatieJane83 Posts: 2,002 Member
    Options
    Complainers/whiners
    High maintenance people
    Drama queens
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    I would also like to add stanky snatch. I have no problem with letting someone know that I can smell yeast rising.
  • alyssa92982
    alyssa92982 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    People who speak for their loved ones. Im a nurse and when I admit a patient and ask that person?'s such as when was your last bowel movement etc I dont need your wife mother or whoever to answer all that!
  • bbygrl5
    bbygrl5 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    The constant one-upper. You did something great well they did something fantastic!

^this. When it's a constant thing, it's irritating and I lose respect for the person because of their attempt to use me as a stepping stool to feel better about their insecurities.
    racism
    homophobia

Also this. Pure ignorance.
  • SarahMorganP
    SarahMorganP Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    People who say "retard" or "retarded".
  • lbetancourt
    lbetancourt Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    I would also like to add stanky snatch. I have no problem with letting someone know that I can smell yeast rising.

that's rich
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    stupidity is a major turn off...

I absolutely agree with you. I don't care how beautiful you are if you are stupid I find you ugly

and also failure to understand sarcasm.