Got a suggestion on how to improve MyFitnessPal? Share it in this category or vote to tell us what you think of other people’s suggestions. Please be sure to review the Feature Suggestion submissions guidelines.

Copy meal to different meal

Options
Add the feature to copy meals between meals and dates.
We currently have the ability to copy a meal from one day to another: example copy the Dinner meal from yesterday to today's Dinner, however there isn't an option to copy a meal between meals, such as copy the meal from yesterday's Dinner to today's Lunch or today's Dinner to today's Lunch.
10 votes

Active · Last Updated

Replies

• Lietchi
    Lietchi Posts: 6,114 Member
    Options
    It's a bit more convoluted, but if you first save the meal in question, you can then add that saved meal to any day or meal time you want.

But I agree, it would be a good functionality to add!
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 9,070 Member
    Options
    Would help account for taking dinner leftovers to work as lunch.
  • doblackj
    doblackj Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Totally agree. I vary my deals from day to day depending on what protein or veg I buy, but often have the same meals within a day for this reason. Instead of having 20 saved meals, just being able to do a generic copy (like the RP app for example), would be really helpful.
  • wendynsin
    wendynsin Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    This used to be available and was used all the time -
    please reinstate.
  • Jean
    Jean Posts: 731 MFP Staff
    Options
    Noted! I passed along this feedback and suggestion to our team. Thank you everyone for the input!